Uther, casual, looking for guildmates

Started a guild with my kids, my cousin and a couple of my eldist sons’ friends. Lo n behold they have all moved on to other games and now its just me. Im casual, completist, just having fun progressing. If you like to do the same, come hang out. I have 6 toons at various stages throughout the series, 85 being the highest. Oh yeah, i play horde.

Thank you!

If you choose to join the other side, the offer stands :slight_smile:
Fun friendly guild hoping to find new active members looking for a place to chill and enjoy the game. If you miss the social interaction and comradery that use to be the basis of a guild then this is the place for you. We are always in our discord. If you enjoy lvling, we have members across almost every lvl bracket. If you enjoy mythics and dungeons, we are forming weekly runs. If you enjoy raiding, we are forming our core 10 man group. If you enjoy PVP our battlemasters have events up for just that. Thank you for reading.

Hi there! My guild is fun, friendly and very chill. We like to progress through various activities such as the raid, mythics, old content stuff, etc. Would you consider joining up another small guild? I would love to have a chat, you may add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793

If you are looking for a smaller guild with community that is focused on progressing through new heroic content, mythic+, and pvp then we might be right for you! We are building up a solid core team for all activities and would enjoy having you as part of our family!

Bnet: Rozn#1164