[US][H][Thrall] <Mediocrity> 10/12H N'ya, 5/8M EP looking for RANGED DPS

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US - it was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

Currently Recruiting:

• Ranged (High Priority on : Hunter/Boomie/Ele Sham)

If your class/spec/role isn’t listed still reach out if you’re interested in joining! We’re open to taking all exceptional players.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Saturday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players.

Casual Players are also welcome!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

2 Likes

Still looking for some range dps=) to help us kill ORG

Still recruiting for DPS, mainly ranged but open to the right melee class! :slight_smile:
Come find a new home with Mediocrity! :two_hearts:

Best upcoming Guild in Thrall Great atmosphere all arround and very skilled healers! WE NEED YOU!

Wish I could apply but your raid times are too late for this Atlantic timezone fella.

GL :slight_smile:

We’re still recruiting! We have a few melee spots open for the right candidate!

Come join the Mediocrity fam :slight_smile:

Added Ehgroll to Bnet to chat. Was checking you guys out on the weekend. Lots of people on even during this end of patch downtime. Very nice to see.

Still recruiting - we have a few core positions open in our progression team for the right DPS.
We also run keys like crazy - come check us out! Avoid the horrible PUGs and hook up with a M+ crushing guild :wink:

Org is down! Come get some Queens Prog with us!

Org Down! Org down! HELP US KILL QUEENS.

gratz on 5/8 guys

1 Like

Happy Holidays! We’re still looking for some folks to round out our roster and get ready to pump in 8.3!

Happy Holidays!

Still recruiting! We have Mythic Trials running up until 8.3 - hit us up!

Hello Just curious but what else are you guys looking for atm

We’re looking for ranged DPS and an additional healer at the moment :slight_smile:

Hey just saw this what other healer are you looking for at the moments? Your post said meduim for resto shaman i am looking to main resto shaman with ele shaman off spec.

Hiya! We would be super interested in a resto shaman!

Hey if you guys are still looking to add a mage I would love to talk you can add my bnet jake#11179