[US][H][Suramar-Draka]<Ten Toes Down> Social/Raid - Recruiting DPS for 9.1!

*note: Suramar-Draka has merged with Darrowmere-Windrunner, so you are welcome to join from those realms, too!
**also note, we’ll recruit anyone, so even if you’re heals/tank, come on in! We just can’t guarantee a regular raiding spot is all :slight_smile:

Join Ten Toes Down!

Who We Are

We are a mostly PvE focused guild of friends who saw a need for a less toxic guild environment on our server than what we were finding. As a result, one of our core tenets is that we do not allow hate speech or discrimination of any kind. If you find yourself tired of racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic “jokes” in guild chat, we’re the guild for you!

Aside from a welcoming and friendly environment, right now we are focused on running Mythic+ and raiding in 9.1. Several of us also enjoy pugging groups and running old content together for transmogs or mounts. We also occasionally dip our toes in PvP (especially when there’s a weekly quest for it!)

Why You Should Join

Our main goal is to create a supportive environment where players aren’t super concerned about how well they’re performing, but still feel they have access to group content. In essence, we don’t care if you’re a good player, just a good person. :blush: We’ll help you get geared, get your legendaries, finish weekly quests, learn the raid fights, or whatever else needs doing. As we have expanded, we’ve become pretty regular raiders, but with more of a focus on learning fights and mechanics instead of one shotting every boss in record time. And our method clearly works! Aside from just having fun playing the game, we’ve managed to get AOTC last patch AND get our members the achievement mount from Nathria, too. WOO!

Right now we’re growing steadily, but always open to new players! If you feel you meet our few requirements, comment below or message me (ClassicIvory#1111) for an invite-- please let me know you want an invite if you friend me! We can’t wait to meet you and play with you!

Raid Times for Normal

Thursdays @ 7PM and Sundays @ 6PM, PST

Testimonials from our Recruited Members

“Really fun, down to earth people- and they’re good at the game!”

“Just the best peeps ever. I wish my time zone was more conducive to playing more with you all!”

“[Guild member] was super helpful with his advice last night… This [guild] seems like a carton of good eggs.”

“No stress, good raid leaders that explain well.”

“Got raiding anxiety? Want to progress but maybe not kill yourself doing it? Want to hang out with a bunch of chill people who are down for anything from transmog runs to Torghast 8s to mythic+? This is your guild! I had tried a few guilds in the last year and they were either just chat channels or too hardcore. Ten Toes Down, in the month or so I’ve been with them, has gotten me off my butt to do mythics for the first time and be social in heroic Nathria. Highly recommend, come join us!”

“It’s the bestest!”

5 Likes

Looking forward to making some new friends!

Let’s bump it on up.

It’d be great to meet some new folks!

We’re gonna bump up to Electric Avenue.

Promise a fun time!

Good morning! We’re bumping it up again.

Join us for our regular Mythic+ runs. A few more and we can setup regular raiding as well!

Raiding would be sooooo dope. Let’s go!

Come join us!

Tuesday night bump!

We are getting ready to start up some casual raiding! Come grab some raid loot with us!

Still recruiting, my dudes!

Another raid night coming up! Sign ups open now!

When do you guys raid (time and days)?

Hi! We just started. Thursday @ 7PM and Sunday @ noon (potentially changing to nights) PST. We’re just running normal right now, but once we have our core group down we’re hoping to do heroic!

Raid this Sunday 1/31!

Raidin’ tonight, bb. Roster’s so open, it’s crazy!

yall would be perfect but just a little to late thursdays

Now officially 10/10 CN Normal! Help expand our regular raid group so we can move on to Heroic.