[US][H][Illidan] - Warlock Looking for Guild

Hello There,

I am looking for a midcore guild to join.
I have been pugging this entire season for the majority of all content. I have reached 2400+ IO score on 3 characters. Warlock, Rogue and DH (I no longer play the DH). I do the majority of my keys with 2 friends and we typically pugged the last 2 slots.

I have recently swapped my main from the DH and now main Warlock
I haven’t played much Affliction as of yet.

I can get you logs but they aren’t fantastic, I haven’t really touched the raid other than when I was playing my DH.

I am looking for a weekday evening raid guild. Time can vary, 8pm-1am EST Tues,Wednes,Thurs,Friday
Prefer 2 nights a week around 6 hours total
I would prefer to stay on Illidan.

I can be reached at the following:
Discord: Huginn#8033
BNET: Twistedwhisp#1815

I typically appear offline but you can add me and DM me on either of those.

Hey Twisted!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting a few select positions and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
1/8M, AotC 8/8H(server 2) 8/8NVotI (server 1st) VotI
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Too bad you aren’t willing to server swap. Our team is short a Lock and a DK exactly.

Bumping to help find a guild

Hey there! We’re an Illidan guild that seems to be seeking what you want.

Illidan is an active guild that has been around since Legion. We are located on US-Illidan, and we are looking to recruit core DPS raiders for our heroic and Mythic Push for 10.1. We are a guild that is mostly adults that have all played wow in various aspects. Our current core has Mythic Experience in 10.0 and is looking to work at going as far as we can into Mythic for 10.1. We have a variety of experience levels, from CE down to AOTC, and we all work together to make our community a home. We maintain a strict 4 hour a week raid schedule, and get a lot done in that time.

Raiding Information:
Progression: 8/8 H VOTI, 2/8 M VOTI
Raid Days : Tues/Wed 8-10 CST
Voice : Discord
Required Addons – RCLoot Council, DBM/Bigwigs, and Weakauras
We expect our raiders to come prepared and knowledgeable in their specs, and we are expecting all raiders to step up this coming season and come always prepared and ready to go.
We have a group that comes from many age ranges, but a majority of them are age 20-50. We have fun with our raids when not on progression, but have zero tolerance for drama or toxic/elitist behavior. We are here to have fun and down bosses. We run Loot Council, and rotate raiders on the council to make it fair for all.

If interested, please reach out to talk
Shalendra BNet - Saiyaku#1609 : Discord - Shalendra#2354
Cougey BNET - cougey#1589: Discord - Cougey#2241
Batkon BNet - Twosporks#1396 : Discord - Batkon#0533

Hey Twistedwhip,
I feel you could be a good fit for The Vending Machine, I’ll drop the info and my contact info is in the post as well if you want to reach out.

Hello Twisted,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

We are a cross faction guild with about half the members in TC on Horde Illidan and the other half in TCLB on Alliance Illidan server. Currently recruitment is open into either faction. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are a bit more casual this go-round but are still 8/8H and 6/8M, 50% on Brood on only 4 hours of raiding per week. Our current raid times are Wed and Thurs from 10:00-12:00AM EST. We will strive to get CE if we can; however, not at the detriment of the guild and community.

Application to join guild - forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA