[US][H][ILLIDAN] <Vaes Dothrak> New AOTC focused guild with mythic experience recruiting for Shadowlands! Also looking to fill a couple of officer roles

Guild & Server: Illidan
Raid Times/Days: Wed/Thu 9-12 PM EST
Current Progression: AOTC on all BFA content, recruiting now for Shadowlands
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: hanzilol#1492 Discord: hanzi#8498
Requirements: Looking for players interested in efficiently and consistently achieving AOTC. New guild with several members of a mythic BFA team looking to raid more casually and enjoy the game with friends. Planning to have guild repairs, raid supplies, weekly events, giveaways, etc. Mythic experienced raid leader. Age 21+ only.
Further Needs: Looking for people interested in officer role, planning for council-type leadership. Prefer experienced officers.

Bumping this, one of the bright spots in BFA was raiding with these guys.

Any idea on raid schedule? Have about 6-7 raiders (most with mythic raiding experience, all with AOTCs) looking for a SL home. Raid times are the hang up.

You looking for any tanks? This was my main throughout Legion/BFA(but to be honest I didn’t really play BFA till the very end and just focused on doing solo visions).

I’ve got 16 years of experience ranging from the Hardcore raiding scene in TBC, a former Gladiator(only one season again in TBC when I played this game like it was my job) and have been a pretty casual player since giving each expansion some playtime but never really getting back in with a guild after Wrath when I raided casually with RL friends.

Came back in Legion and pushed high keys (25+) as a Blood DK during EN and NH, and then slowly petered off again during the long wait for Tomb. I don’t plan on playing a Blood DK though as I’m looking at going back to my old TBC Paladin and playing Prot instead.

We’ll be raiding Wed/Thu from 8-11 CST

It’s not set in stone yet, but we have a couple of folks interested in tanking. I think all are open to offspec if another tank comes along.