[US][H][Illidan] <Bush Wookies> Social Heroic Raiding Guild Tue & Wed 8 - 11 CST

Bush Wookies is an inclusive social raiding guild. We are rebuilding our ranks for the end of season 4 and going into Dragonflight. Our raid nights are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8 - 11 CST. Mythic+ keys are ran pretty regularly. Currently we have full cleared normal fated on all raids to get everyone their Jelly Cat. We are 9/10 Fated H CN, 4/10 H SD, and 6/11 H SFO. We do push into mythic raids when we can, but it is never our focus as a guild. At the end of the day we are group of friends who like to game together.

Feel free to message me in game on my toon DannyD or post below. Or you can add my real ID Dilfhunter#11227.

Love to chat and join your guild and teams. I have not raided this expansion due to RL but am coming back to full time again. I will hit you up once I let this guild know I am moving on. I will add your real ID and hit you up or respond here.

1 Like

Interested and would like to join the guild and help wherever possible role wise. i also added you on bnet.