[US][H][Hyjal] <Breakfast For Dinner> 12/12M US 183 M/T/W 8-11PM PST

Guild Schedule :
All Events happen at 8pm PST Raid nights end at 11pm PST
Monday-Mythic Progression
Tuesday-Mythic Progression
Wednesday-Mythic Progression
Thursday-Heroic Farm
Push keys/play other games together over the weekend!
Note : Only mythic progression is mandatory, all other events are optional.
What we expect from an applicant
-On time
-Ability to give and receive criticism
-Knowing the fights before coming to raid
-Being able to learn fights quickly
-Demonstrate extensive class knowledge while learning mythic level content
-Being able to approach difficult fights with a good attitude.

We have achieved CE in BoD, EP, and Nyalotha. Formerly Inertia-Lightbringer, we decided to make the swap to horde going into shadowlands

What we need
DPS: Open to any class, giving priority to RDPS
Tanks: Offspec Tank
Healers: Any class!
Strong applicants for any role will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We generally look for the player not the class.
Goals
Our goal is to achieve cutting edge faster than we did for the tier before, push high end keys, and harness a competitive atmosphere without being toxic. Each tier we have succeeded in our goal to get CE faster than the tier before, the expectation in this guild is to always be improving on your role.
Respond here or contact one of the following officers on bnet.
Meno#11434
DravenSimmon#1307

1 Like

Hello! I have experience raiding heroic , however not much experience in mythic. I’d love to learn and I have the time needed to be put into my character and to learn. I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for at all, but I am striving to begin raiding mythic and putting a lot more time into the game.

Hit us up we love new faces! bring toast!

Looking for a mythic raiding home before shadowlands drops? Talk to us :slight_smile:

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting !

Still looking :eyes: <3

Shadowlands is coming fast and our roster is looking for you! Hit us up!

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting, especially range DPS. Please reach out!

Still looking for more!

Always open to new recruits

Still looking for more!

Hello, I am demonic currently looking for a new guild / home for this raid tier and SL. Currently 10/12M and have experience/pull on cara and nzoth. (guild(s) quit raiding so I am a lone walker just trying to get CE since i’ve worked so hard for it this tier, and find a solid group going into SL that want to push CE content faster and harder instead of waiting til end of expansion to take it serious.
BNet: StudmuffinQT#1377
Discord: Demønic#5870

Still looking for good folks to head into the Shadowlands with!

Still looking for more!

Please feel free to reach out to us. Let’s talk about shadow lands!

Hello i was wondering if you guys were still lookin for range Killerthings#1670 bnet

boop october soon

I have been playing WoW since the legion release and have always gotten AOTC. I tried to get into mythic raiding in bfa but unfortunately due to scheduling I couldn’t make it happen( I was able to get some mythic experience). I am really interested in trying again! btag Lotus#12413