[US][H][Area 52] <Second Round> is recruiting for Season 4 and DF

About Us:
Second Round is a raid driven PVE-oriented guild composed of players of all walks of life looking to chill and progress. We also have groups running keys, knocking out dailies, and everything in between. Whether you are a serious raider, a KSM pusher, or an altoholic, we’ve got something for you. We are recruiting experienced but chill raiders who want to work together to improve and progress through S4. We were 2/10M CN, 3/10M SOD, 2/11M SFO and are pushing to pass our previous progresses in season 4.

Recruiting:

• RDPS(Mage/Ele Shaman/Hunter)
  • Havoc DH

Prerequisites:

• Be respectful to everyone
  • 18+
  • Don’t be toxic
  • Be willing to improve
  • Contributes to raid resources
  • Meet your raid sim number
  • Integrates themselves into the social aspect of the guild.

Raid Schedule:

• Wednesday, Friday 8:30-11:30 PM EST

For More Information:
Bnet:Benwizzle#1599
Discord:Benwizzle#3246

3 Likes

Its death hope this works

Hi i am intrested i am a multiclass multi role player. I was 7/12 mythic Nyolotha on my bm hunter. I am changing realms for better raiding and i transfered to Area 52. I am looking for a casual to semi hardcore raid i am looking to main enh/ele and have a druid back up you raid days and times work for me.

1 Like

I’m interested

good guild

we are a good chill group of peeps come by and check us out lets get some mythic bosses down together in a fun atmosphere

Bumping for visibility

bumping for visibility

Bumping for my raid spot. xD

bumping up the jam

OOPS I bumped it again.

hey just bumping

YEP Bump YEP Bump lol too similar

I’m interested in joining for SL raiding. I haven’t raided seriously since WotLK, but I’m looking to get back into it. I plan to heal as Mistweaver monk, but I’m wiling to play whatever class/spec is helpful. I prefer to heal though.

im bumping this

Hi! are you in need of resto shaman?

165 Fury warrior with AotC experience. Plan on getting higher ilevel this week.

Bananas are an excellent source of potassium.

bumping this

Bumping thread