[US][H] Four mythic raiders looking for a new home

Hello!

Defenestration is currently 8/10H and we raid Tues/Wed 8-11 CST (9-12 EST). We are 8/10H and were 7/10M last tier. We are a group of buds that have been playing the game together since WotLK and think you all could be a good fit!

Reach out to me on discord or bnet
Discord - Brodyne#0388
Bnet - Brodyne#1283

Hello! Hopefully my team can be of interest to you; we are currently on Fatescribe Heroic and the Eye on mythic. Im looking to recruit players of all of the classes that you all play—i just need to see some logs if you are interested.

Ill be at work tomorrow but if you are interested I am able to talk on Discord (Okashiro#2856) on my down time at work.

My guilds copy-pasta:
Guild & Server: Horde – Area 52
Times/Days: Sun/Mon 9PM-12AM EST (8PM-11PM CST)
Current Progression: 1/10M, 7/10H SoD
Requirements: Previous mythic experience, reliability, positive progression focused attitude; you will be subject to a log and personality check as we are looking for CE oriented players; to help speed up the recruitment process, please be ready to link your logs and/or give us the name and server of the character that you are applying with

Needs: Warlock, 1-2 healers , DPS DK, Havoc DH, Arms Warrior

Additional information: Optional runs through normal happen regularly, loot is dispersed in a fair manner that helps to best benefit progression, members run keys and pvp; Discord and some add-ons are required

If interested, please reach out to one of our contacts:
Okashiro#11455 (Bnet), Okashiro#2856 (Discord), and/or Tencarus#1244 (Bnet), Tencarus#0544 (Discord)

We wish you the best of luck on your adventures

hey i would love to talk to you and your group me and my guild raid fridays and saturdays 6pm pst to 9pm pst 9/10 heroic with sylvanas to 85%=40% we are pushing for CE this tier and every other future tier we supply food flasks pots and a weekly 15 if your interested please add my discord Belldelphine#4287

Hey, our times are exactly what you’re looking for. I’d love to chat more to see if we can slot you guys in.

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

9/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for DPS for mythic progression. We are a close knit guild and are looking for players with a drive to improve and succeed.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Eternal - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our raiding team(Tues/Wed 9-12:30EST, Sunday 9-12 EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot. All of our desired classes for current or future progression are listed on WoWProgress, but regardless of class, we are always accepting all exceptional players.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress:

-Antorus: 7/11 Mythic.

Battle For Azeroth:

-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M.
-Crucible: 2/2 Heroic.
-Eternal Palace: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic.
-Ny’Alotha: 12/12 Heroic (We received AoTC and did not enjoy the state of the game so went on a break until SL).

Shadowlands:

-Castle Nathria: 10/10 Heroic, 6/10 Mythic
-Sanctum Of Domination: 8/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic

What are your raid times? Our team raids Tues, Wed 9-1230 EST, Sunday 900-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

What is your goal for the core? Aiming for top 150-300 US.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, alt raids, and have a good community playing other games outside of WoW together.
biceps#11654

Hey Dargrel!

Water Whippin Wizards / US / Hyjal is a group of like-minded folks to yourselves–a chill group of players who enjoy progression content. We think you’d all be a great addition to our guild as we are actively recruiting for raiders to add to our core so that we can push mythic content.

Schedule
Wednesdays / Sundays @ 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
We are also pretty active in M+ and PVP throughout the week.

Shadowlands Progression
9/10 Heroic - Sanctum of Domination
5/10 Mythic - Castle Nathria

Contact Us
Discord: WisteriaNight#4241
BNet: WisteriaNite#1425
In-game: Wistaeloy / US / Hyjal

Best of luck in your guild search, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for the replies everyone, I’ll be discussing them with my friends over the next day or two. Always happy to consider further options as well so I’ll have this serve as a bump and ask for any other interested guilds to keep on posting.

1 Like

Hi Dargrel,

Sorry to hear about your longtime guild no longer raiding. If you all are open to Alliance, we are a weekend raiding guild that is 2/10M and 8/10H and we are looking for some more to fill out our mythic raid roster. If you are interested, our guild recruitment post is below. If we aren’t a good fit for you all, I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Hello!

Constant Karma is recruiting to bolster our roster for 9.1 and future tiers.
We are a laid back tight knit group, with a chill raid atmosphere. Our goal is to raid efficiently on a 7 hour per week schedule to achieve a competitive Cutting Edge each tier.

• Current progress: 2/10M and 9/10H
• Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-11pm Central
• We are currently looking for ALL ROLES.
• Solid logs are required to be considered for a trial.

Please message one of the following officers for more information.
Btag: Enigma#11219, Tazby#1457, or TayTay#11468

I recruit for Heavily Vaccinated on Area 52. We are 7/10 H 1/10 M in SoD, 7/10M in CN. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-15pm-1230am Eastern. We are in need of DPS, these is for a core raid spot, not an “alternate” or bench, and one additional healer for 5 healer fights. We plan to continue into mythic this coming reset. Add me on BNET: viridian#1321

Hello, Im the gm of ZugHub on A52. We are 9/10H, 1/10M. We raid tues/thurs 9-12! PM on discord too get too me dont come on here much but if you have any question feel free too ask! disc GuildOG#1117 Btag: GuildOG#1422

Would love to chat with you guys would have room for you all 10/10H starting our mythic push this week add my btag if you wish to chat fleet#1643

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage sounds like a good fit.

We are a guild that is trying to achieve goals exactly as you lined out but are still missing some experienced raiders and leadership. If you are interested in being part of an established guild that has lofty goals and wants to progress then we may be the guild for your group.

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey Dargrel, I’d love to chat. We have immediate need for all 4 of you and your friends classes / specs (although the Blood DK would have to DPS).

We’re on Illidan, currently 9/10 H, and 1/10 M. Last tier we started late and finished 6/10 Mythic. This tier we’re hoping to get CE.

We raid Monday and Wednesday, 8-11PM EST. We have a real solid group of nice folk who could use a couple more to fill out the roster.

Hit me up at RyanRyanRyan#8497 on Discord if that sounds like something that could work for yall!

dont save her 1/10M 9/10H is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues, Weds, Thurs 8-11 pm EST. Will be 3/10M this week. If interested add Fruity#11155

Wanted to edit my post from before - we had a healer step out in light of all the news going on. So we would actually prefer your rsham friend to stay resto if you guys are still looking for a guild and interested in chatting!

Hello Dagrel,

We would be able to accommodate all of you if you are willing to raid until 12:15est. We are currently 3/10 M and 10/10 Heroic. For CN we finished 10/10 Mythic.

We raid Tuesdays and thursdays from 9:15 - 12:15 EST and do M plus on off days.

I would be happy to go over the guild in detail. My Discord is Kelsar#8406 or Btag is Kelsar#1383. Would love to hear from you

Hey Dagrel,

If you’re willing to raid an hour earlier, my Here We Go Again has spots for all of you immediately and might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 8/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers

Hey there! We are a raiding and social based guild looking to add to our raiding roster, get AOTC, and then push through mythic. In our guild we strive to keep the raid fun for everyone while also being competitive and pushing high end content. We previously obtained CE in Nyalotha and took a break during CN. Our goal is to rebuild and make a serious effort to down mythic this tier. We raid two nights a week on Thursday and Monday from 8-11 EST and are currently 8/10 Heroic.

Currently, we are in need of a monk, warrior, holy pally and multiple Rdps players but we are open to all applications from competitive players.

Please feel free to reach out over discord or bnet so we can get you the guild application. Would really love to have a chat with you if you think our guild would fit you well!

Discord / Bnet
Chandler#0001 / Romel#11461
Dagger#2478 / Dagger#11235