[US][H] 12/12 CE Multi class healer

Hi I am 15 year wow veteran looking for a healing core spot for shadowlands in a CE guild, looking for a top tier guild
I geared up all 5 healing classes. Prefer playing r-Shaman or holy-disc Priest. I have healed on all classes I’ve done a load of M+ and mythic raiding.
You should know I was a former CE healer on 2 different classes.(Mistweaver-Priest) I will put in as much Shadowlands work to make me the best raider I can be.

I am 30-year-old healer whose been raiding/playing wow for 15 years now.
I primarily healed over this journey but played all classes and I am very versatile.
I’ve done a lot of raidin during every expansion. I raid leaded for a while in mythic and CE guild as well.(strategy shot calling recruiting bank management ect)
I am dedicated. I am driven to help to improve as a guild and have a certain amount of leadership and openess also.
Currently playing in BFA 6 classes mostly with 4 of them fully socketed and had all the corruptions. (Monk-Priest-Paladin-Druid) and shaman mage rogue on the side
I was top 500 priest in Nyalotha same for mistweaver, had a top 10 on my monk and several top 100 on some bosses on both classes in the previous tier.I had 2k io in the first few weeks aotc first week, 2k+ pvp also.
You should be able to see I know the game by now. My goal is to self gear 2-3 healers for SL mythic raiding.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Reach out to me here or DM me if needed. Thanks!
Weezyfbaby#1962

Copy,

We at Seraphic of Area 52 would be interested in speaking with you regarding a spot on our newly formed CE raiding group. Like many we are aiming to create a non-toxic culture that takes down CE content (All our players are CE or 10+/12M) and have 3 remaining spots to fill including a versatile healer which would fit well with what you represent. If interested and our times work for you please contact me.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk
Melee DPS- Open to Exceptional Applicants
Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532