Used Character Boost to 120 (50)- What to do?

Hi guys. I am not sure what I should be doing or where I should go with my level 50 Paladin that I used a Character boost on. Am currently in Stormwind City. What do you guys suggest on how I should proceed? I also want to prepare for Shadowlands expansion. Further thoughts and help appreciated :slight_smile:

Y’all to chromie and get sent to BfA. Quest there to start the process for getting the Heart of Azeroth.

I talked to Chromie, but she didn’t give me anything to do. Said something about Ice or something. I am not even sure if I have any BfA Quests…

The 50 boosted character is ready for Shadowlands. There isn’t anything you have to do on them in preparation. Of course, there is plenty of stuff you can do to get some better gear, unlock allied races, work on BfA pathfinder, ect.

Here’s where I’d start as a new 50. This will get you the cloak which is a nice upgrade, and unlock all of the BfA content:

1. Unlock World Quests. Level 50 boosts have this step already done, so move on to number 2!
  2. Unlock Naz’jatar. The quest should pop up once world quests are unlocked. If not, you should be able to get it on the boat. The quest to start it is “The Wolf’s Offensive” (A) / “The Warchief’s Order” (H).
  3. Complete the quest chain to unlock essences. Magni will show up with the quest “Essential Empowerment” in Naz’jatar once you’ve established your base there. The final quest needed in that chain is “Harnessing the Power.”
  4. The start quest for the 8.3 questlines should pop up the next time you enter Boralus/Zuldazar (or relogging can trigger it.) The quest is “An Unwelcome Advisor” (A) / “Return of the Black Prince” (H).

After that, it’s really just a matter of deciding what catches your interest to mess around with while we wait for the pre-patch events and then Shadowlands to drop.

Edit: You should be able to get to Boralas to do the BfA stuff by going to the Mage Tower in Stormwind and taking the Boralus portal.

1 Like

Thank you for the help and info! Um, I did take portal in Mage Tower, but I am on Kel Taras or something… Which portal do I need, and where is boat? Also, do I need to get Heart of Azeroth?

I think boosts already have the Heart of Azeroth, so you should be past that step. (If it’s the character you are posting on, you do indeed have it.)

Boralas is the main Alliance hub city on Kul Tiras. The portal should put you in the tradewinds market. If you take the door out of the portal room and follow the dock, you’ll hit the boat. The NPC you need is Halford Wyrmbane. (The info page in the link has a map with a pin where the NPC is.)

2 Likes