Used 2 wow Tokens only 1 went through

So Yesterday I used 2 wow tokens. The first one went through with no problems, however the 2nd one froze while i left clicked it. Just found out today that token was gone and did not go through and did not get the 15$ on my account from it.

I also checked my Transaction history and it only showed the first token i used and not that 2nd one.

The character i used for the 2 Tokens was Seck-Thrall.

So from what I can see, Vadager, the last two Tokens I see were used on 2/8 for Game time and 2/11 for Balance. All WoW Tokens that you purchased for gold appear to be accounted for, and you may have been interacting with a Token that wasn’t actually there.

My colleague Kalviery covered this pretty well in a thread from last month, which I’ll quote here:

1 Like

I used 2 Tokens yesterday from that character listed above. The 2nd just froze when i left clicked it and just sat there waiting and waiting for confirmation but never got it.

It shows like it was never there from my Transaction history only says that 1 and not the 2nd. There has to be some sort of log of it actually existing im not making this up lol.

Wish i took a screenshot of both of them before using. Didnt know this would happen.

Yes, unfortunately, Vrak said that the logs show that the token was purchased and then already converted (likely the one back on 2/8 for game time) but it was still showing in your bag even though it had already been used.

That’s why it didn’t work though.

4 Likes

Yes, and that’s what Vrak was mentioning the “ghost token” for. The second one was already used back on the 8th, but wasn’t removed from your inventory for some reason. So what you thought was an actual token was just the graphic.

3 Likes

The 2/8 date was on my main - Stormrage this character. Yesterday was when i used 2 tokens for my blizzard balance. Unfortunately only get $15 for the one when it should have been $30 for 2 tokens.

Maybe this will fix out later. Maybe don’t click the 2nd token too fast or it will just freeze up and you will not get credit? Who knows.

Thanks for your help folks.

Which character did you purchase the tokens on where you think one didn’t work? Tokens don’t tend to “freeze up” or anything like that.

Vrak is usually pretty thorough when it comes to looking into these sorts of things to be honest, but perhaps he was only looking at one character (though it sounds like he looked at the one that cashed in the token for balance too).

3 Likes

I had and used 2 tokens on Seck-Lothar. That was yesterday.

I used the 2nd token fairly quickly after the first one which than froze and nothing happened for 5 min or so. I logged out of the game since nothing was happening. I returned to that character today and the token was gone and did not get credit for it.

i think the point both Vrak and Perl were making, is all tokens that have been purchased are accounted for, and the 2nd one that timed out on you, is in fact a ghost (just the icon) token left over from a previous purchase. You wouldn’t get credit because it’s already been used

2 Likes

I’m sorry, Vadagar, but that is exactly what I am referring to. It doesn’t look like you did. That second Token you believe you used was left over from a previously used Token where it didn’t delete properly.

You didn’t get credit for that second Token because you had already used it. When you went to use the “ghost” Token the system stalled out because it actually wasn’t there, as I described in the quote I provided.

You have 16 WoW Tokens that were purchased for gold starting in January of 2020, all 16 have been used.

7 Likes