[US][Alliance][Stomrage] <Raging Murlocs> (3/10 M) Recruiting for Shadowlands

Mrrglglgl!!!

With the release date of Shadowlands the Raging Murlocs must use the Mrglglr horn to call for new allies!

Raging Murlocs is a semi-hardcore guild that started out as an AotC guild, but soon changed our focus to mythic raiding. After multiple tiers of continued improvement, we finally achieved our first CE kill in NWC and established a new goal: to continue to improve and achieve CE each tier.

However, raiding is not the only thing we enjoy doing! From PvP, to transmog contests, to mount and pet collecting we murlocs have a wide a array of interests!

When we aren’t spending our time pillaging villages and looting bosses in the world of Azeroth, we enjoy playing other Blizzard games, as well as Steam games, console and more.

Our raid times for Shadowlands will be:

Progression: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 p.m. server - 12:00 a.m. server

Farm/Fun Night: Tuesday 9:00 p.m. server - 12:00 a.m. server

We are interested in, but not limited to the following classes/specs:

Hunter (MM)

Paladin (Holy)

Priest (Disc/Shadow/Holy) (would prefer to be flexible)

Warlocks

Note: We understand the concept of “bring the player not the class” and are always willing to give a chance to those who excel at their class/spec.

If you would like to apply to the guild, we encourage you to fill out an application form here: https://forms.gle/x4azAYUtnghFhCN97

If you have any questions feel free to contact the following people (filling out an application beforehand helps!):

Tremmont, Recruiter
Battletag - Frozen#12165
Discord - Tremmy#4478

Mitkazz, Officer
Battletag - Artis#1469
Discord - Artis1469#9088

Will you answer the call? Mrrglglgl!!!

4 Likes

le bump de fromage

le bump de Mitkazz

come raid with us!

Bump bump bump.

Join us in Castle Nathria!

Come kill bosses with us!

Pretty fun group to play with. Come raid with us for next expansion!

Seems like a really fun group!

Hump hump bump

le bumpa de walrusjolly

bumpidy bump bump!

come stand in fire!

Time for new fun!

Smells like bump in here

Bring your wooden stakes and silver crosses, we’re going vampire hunting!

Come mrglmrgl with us!

Hello, i might be interested, i think our vision is similar, here is the message i have posted earlier on the forum… Do you think it could be a fit ? I’m a Hunter tough, always was laways will be…

Hello all,
I’ve been playing mostly solo since MoP i main a BM Hunter since forever. I know my class very well and i perform quite good at it.
In BFA i’ve had found a guild in wich we cleared H12/12 and begun Mythic progression
My parse are usually quite high.

Unfortunaly they server transfert into Horde and i wish that my main stay Alliance.

I’m also a mount collector, i work on all profession, i have 31 maxed toon ready to run some event. So i enjoy more aspect of the game then only raiding. I am experience enough to help new comer as well.

I’m 45 yo, my kid is 20 yo and i am slowly retiring of work so i have more time then alot of people but i still have obligation at my business and i some weekend with my gf. But i am avail week night almost everyday to raid and level.

I’m looking for a guild with no drama or childish people, mature and easy going.

If you have read this you probably guessed that my first language is french, so my english is not perfect but i speak,understand and communicate easily.

I am willing to server transfert My main BM Hunter , i can transfert an additionnal alt Tank to help gearing people, run Mythic + etc… But i am not a Tank Raider

That’s about it !
Let me know if you think your guild would be a right fit for me

mrglglgl bump for yall

LF a couple more dps!