[US][A or H] Returning player LF guild for reroll

I’m looking for a social adult guild to join. I’m fine with either faction, and any server since I plan to make a new character. A re-roll guild would be a bonus, but not necessary.
My playtime is usually evenings, PST.

hello me and my guild Children Of Gloy are a friendly guild who raids heroic and getting into mythic we are on Hakkar a new player server so we have a lot of new players you can play with we will also help you level and gear up for raid if you are interested in raiding we are a horde guild though looking for a fire mage and a rogue and a warlock if you are interested please add my discord Connor#9146

Hello there fellow returning player,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we have a small active core that runs mythics and quests together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey there Cheddarbait,
The Scarlet Renegades is a new raiding guild on Stormrage that focuses on mythic plus, raiding and having fun. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for our brand new raid team. We are going to raid Wednesday/Thrusday from 7:30pm EST to 10:30pm EST. We plan on starting with normal and working our way thru heroic ny’alotha. If this peaks your interest feel free to add me on battle net @ Planetexpres#11600.

Gear is not a problem as we love running mythics and will help gear people just returning back up.

Hello! :blush: I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. It is 18+ and you would need to have your character on Proudmoore.

There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:
Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this. (There may be achievement runs right now for older raids on Tuesdays and heroic on Friday- Check with a raid leader or officer for details)

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that. I think those that do not run mythic are running something else- again you would need to speak with a raid leader for more details on this.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming…org. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit. We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Are you a mature player that enjoys downing content but not the eat your children play style of so called cutting edge guilds?

Been playing long enough to be solid in any raid but just don’t want to put up with the kiddie crap anymore?

Been through as many guilds as there are expansions simply because guilds don’t seem to be made to last?

Judgement, founded in 2004, may be the place you can call home. We raid a short weekend evening schedule getting as much current content as we can without all the elitism and hate that can be encountered in “those” guilds.

We have simple requirements.

1. get along with the rest of the members
  2. show up for raid 80% of the time
  3. know your class priorities when it comes loot roll time
  4. perform to at least 50% of what your gear will support on any boss fight.

simple.

Originally formed on Antonidas server where we were consistently in the top ten raid guilds on the server. We then moved to Grizzly hills where we were briefly the top 25 person raid team on that server. We eventually found our way to Turalyon server where we raid semi casually, getting as much as we can killed while not crying about what we haven’t.

We are currently 11/12H N’yalotha and interested in bringing some dps into the fold that better meet our #4 criteria.

raids are currently 8-11pm EST Saturday and 7-10pm EST Sunday. Although we have been doing some farm bosses Friday nights recently with more people home from the plague.

INJ#1944

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord - AwesomeIsMatt#1304 or Saraid#2102

Requirements: Discord

Needs: We are a newly formed guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content casually. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to then push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards.

Ps - youre welcome to join discord to vibe with us