[US][A or H] Returning from a long break, looking for social/raiding guild

Hey everyone!

I’ve played on and off since BC, wasn’t really active during BfA, but SL changes/story/etc. actually has me hyped again. I’ve been playing through to get the allied races I care about, but I’m missing the social aspect of a good guild with great people, so I’m looking for that.

I raided in BC (got through SSC and up to KT in Tempest Keep), WotLK (Ulduar, don’t think we had set foot in ICC), and early Cata. No raiding minus Raid Finder in Mists, and a little bit of guild raiding in Legion. In that time I played every shaman spec, Holy/Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Fury Warrior, Frost/Blood DK, Fire/Arcane Mage, Brewmaster/WW Monk, MM/Surv Hunter, Aff/Destro Lock, and Havoc/Veng DH, so basically if there are needed roles I have some experience with it, although not necessarily recent experience.

Currently, my most played toons are on WrA and would prefer to stay there, but might be open to a server move.

I would like to get in a raiding guild for SL where raid nights are a night or two, between Sun-Thurs after 6:30pm MST. Not looking for bleeding-edge raiding necessarily, totally fine with casual raiding. I have characters on Ally and Horde, either is fine for me!

Appreciate any response!

1 Like

Hey there, if our times work out I think we might be what you’re looking for, we would love to add a ranged dps to our roster!

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we aren’t a top end hardcore guild by any means but we like to have a nice chill environment to raid in while getting serious for the bosses that need it. Our guild is a bit quiet atm due to people waiting on Shadowlands but we are a pretty active guild when there’s stuff to do, everyone’s still burnt on BFA :stuck_out_tongue:.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please feel free to fill out a short app on our guild site; hope to hear from you and if we’re not a good fit then GL on your search!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Hey!

Appreciate the response, only possible issue is my workday ends at 8 EST. Right now with work from home that may not pose an issue, but in the event that changes it takes me 10-15 minutes to get home plus a little for taking care of animals. I’ll take a look regardless but I don’t want to apply under false pretense.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning it! If you do end up applying I can always mention it to the GM or just mention something in the app, we’re open to taking a look at anything :smile:

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild formed on Thrall for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hey,

Feel free to check us out to see if it would be a good fit. Good luck on the search.

[H][US][ILLIDAN] SPEEDWAGON FOUNDATION

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you for the social aspect! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon