I don’t know how to put this, but we’re Kind of a Big Deal. People know us. We’re very important. We have many leather-bound books, and our mothers’ basements smell of rich mahogany. Together, with our trusted doggo Baxter, we have created a community of like-minded players focused on having a great time while competing as a top American two-night guild. We know hard-core is a mentality, and we seek players who share that mentality of wanting to be the best. We are also old, so we realize we don’t have as much time as we did in the past. As such, we will never add a mandatory third night of raiding.
We are a competitive guild. If you’re looking for a place to show up and be carried to raids, this isn’t for you. If you think being “good enough is good enough,” this isn’t the place for you. If you’re okay with mediocre play or consistent errors, this isn’t the place for you. If the thought of mediocre raiders gives you a nosebleed, then this might be the place for you.
Tank - Medium
Druid - High
Hunter - Medium
Mage - Medium
Paladin - High
Priest - High
Rogue - High
Warrior - High
Warlock - High
- MC Speed: #4 in NA (Alliance), #8 in NA overall
- MC Execution: #12 in NA
We use a player-driven loot distribution system. Each class, as a team, determines the distribution order prior to raid release. This can be explained more in voice during the interview process.
- Sunday: 7 to 11 p.m. PST.
- Monday: 7 to 11 p.m. PST.
- Understand the expectations involved with competitive progression and know what’s expected of them personally
- Are able to give and receive professionally given constructive criticism
- Place a high priority on community, team work, and ensuring a positive culture
- Possess a sense of humor
How to Apply
- Apply: kindofabigdealfairbanks.enjin .com/recruitment
- Join Discord: discord.gg/NjtEAc5