Returning player here, currently looking for a spot this upcoming raid tier. Hoping to find something semi-hardcore to hardcore. I understand I am behind, but I am hoping to use these next few weeks to catch up to get to where I need to be. Wanting to play Monk/DK, but I am open to playing what is necessary for the group comp.
I don’t have access to logs at the moment from WoL, other than the small amount of time I spent with Myrmidons on Tichondrius. Most of our logs while I was in Avid were privatized, and anything from ToS and HFC are gone from the looks of it. Nonetheless, here is a small list of accolodes over the last few Xpacs.
- US 86th Aggramar (Tank) Blood DK
- US 69th Mistress Sazzine (Tank) Blood DK
- US 47th Fallen Avatar (Tank) Blood DK
- US 49th Mythic Kil’jaeden (Tank) Blood DK
- US 60th Mythic Helya (Tank) Prot Warrior
- US 49th Mythic Cenarius (Tank) Prot Warrior
- US 25th Gruul (Swing Tank) Blood DK
- US 15th Kromog (Off Tank) Blood DK
- US 10th Operator Thogar (DPS/Mass Grip) Unholy DK
- US 72nd 10 Man Mythic Garrosh (Main Tank) Blood DK
I was with Avid-Illidan since the beginning of Blackrock Foundry during WoD. When we were at our peak, we pushed minimum 6 hour nights, 6-7 Days a week during Blackrock Foundry. This is when we pushed our hardest for ranks, but we crumbled after 500+ pulls on Blast Furnace. During that time we got -
For Uldir, I closed out the tier with Myrmidons on Tich after Avid collapsed. I filled in for the last 2 bosses on mythic on my monk. I made it clear I wasn’t planning to stay, only long enough for them to find a more permanant applicant, and for them to get their cutting edge. After that I took a break for BoD.
TLDR : Top 50 US Experienced tank looking for a spot on a Monk/DK for next tier.
Battletag - Angry#1480
Blood DK Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/gonjuhh