US top 300 Multi-Classer (currently tank) LF Late Night CE team

Hello all!

A multi-tier CE US Top 300 player currently looking for a home, along with most people it seems these days with burnout setting in hard across the community. For the last 2 expansions I’ve mained tanking but have high end experience across multiple DPS and healing classes as well. I would prefer to stay maining a tank but am obviously open to some swaps and filling roles where I can should it be a good fit for me. My most played and utilized toon is this one for looking up logs, io, etc. I’m available for contact or interviewing whenever you may want as well. I have no preference for raid days but for times as a chef I can only make raid times later than about 12:30am EST, hence the late night part, but I can afford a slight bit of wiggle room on times depending on days and such. I hope to hear from you and I look forward to finding a great CE home to continue progressing future content with!

Bnet: SayCarRamrod #11674
Discord: SayCarRamrod77#2344

Still looking!

Please give me a home!

Still looking!

Hey! We don’t have a tank opening but may be the times/days you’re looking for. Check us out and add me (recruiter under btags) to talk more!

Still looking!

What spots are you recruiting heaviest/in need of most?

Give me a boss to tank or hit :smiley:

Ranged DPS, preferably warlock, mage, balance druid, spriest - can make WW/DH work, but would prefer those. Holy paladin is our only other opening

still looking!!