[US] [Proudmoore] Returning player looking for guild

Hi folks, its been 5 years but I am back, looking for a good social, more casual guild. I am looking for a good social space to do M+, leveling, LFR and some casual fill in spots raiding on the side. I dont have the time and energy to hardcore raid anymore, but I still think i can be an asset to the right group. I will be playing my human UDK for what its worth. Let me know if you think I would be a good fit.

Hi Dreagan,

I run a small casual EST social Alliance guild on Proudmoore. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some as we have more people. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hi, Dreagan. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re a friendly and active guild that’s perfect for people returning to the game. We have people that run mythic plus all the time that will be happy to do keys with you as well as a casual 1-night raid group that’s ideal to get back into the flow of WOW. Let me know what you think, I’d be happy to hear from you!

Our 1-day raid is Sunday from 10 am - 12 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hello Dreagan! Would you be willing to server transfer for the right fit? Our guild: In a Pickle is on Thrall. We’re an 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Events guild. With explicit language and banter, all in fun!

As soon as the next xpac launches, there will be the option to join from your current server once cross server guilds become possible! If you’d like a community to run M+ with and to get a feel to see if we’d be a right fit - we could set you up in our Discord!

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit
Disc: neithia
Bnet: Neithia#1315