[US] LF Parent Friendly Guild

Hi there!

I’m a long time player of WoW, I came in maybe 6 months at most before the release of Burning Crusade. Now, all of these years later, I’m a mother with two toddlers (3 and 4 years old), a full time job working from home, and really only available most nights after 8:30pm CST. That’s a hard schedule to have with most guilds, and it’s why I’ve ended up leaving guilds/games over the years. I just can’t play when everyone else can so I end up lonely.

So, I’m in search of a guild that generally has group events when I’m available, which is almost always starting at 8:30pm CST (kids go to bed at 8), and understands that sometimes my 3yr old will get up and want cuddles or a drink of water so I’ll have to step away. I figure any guild that would fit this category is likely composed mostly of other parents.

I’m currently on the Norgannon server with my fiancé though our work schedules generally mean we can’t play together either, I’ve played Alliance a majority of my time on WoW (NE Druid), I enjoy being a healer (Resto) in group content, I’ve played several Horde characters but I do prefer being a NE/Alliance. If I join a guild on a different server/cluster I’d have to start with a new character anyways since I can’t afford server transfers. I’m also not opposed to RP guilds as I’ve done quite a bit of that in the past, predominantly in GW2 as a Sylvari Ranger, and of course IRL in various D&D campaigns.

All of this is to say, I’m looking for friends that I can actually hang out with more than once every few months.

Thank you to anyone who takes a look, and happy adventuring!

EDIT: I wanted to give a huge thank you to the folks who have replied thus far, I was honestly worried I wouldn’t get any responses at all given how saturated the forums are.

I’ve tried to make sure to reach out to folks and get an idea of how each guild functions, but given the type of social things I’m looking for (non raid/m+ activities), as well as the time constraints of my schedule, I’ve been leaning further and further towards RP servers. I also really want to stick with Night Elves/Alliance, because as neat as I find the other races I’ve been a NE since vanilla and I just don’t vibe with anything else the same.

Hello! My name is Nikki, and I am the GM of a new guild on Kil’jaeden called Absolutely Not (Horde). We are focused on running mythic +, and there is some interest among us to put together a raid team. We have an active Discord server, and you are welcome to join us whether you’re in our guild or not. :slight_smile:

Add me on bnet so we can talk! Nikkichip#11219.

Are you constrained to those times on the weekends also?

Hey there, We are a family focused guild. Many of our members are older and with kids. We are no stranger to kid agro :wink: . I’ll include a link of the guild in the post. You can feel free to contact me or Byndi whose information is located in the guild post.

Btag: Slippersocks#11591
Discord: Slipper Socks#1360

Hi there Deidra! Yes I’m pretty confined schedule wise for anything uninterrupted. With both kids at home the only time I can dedicate uninterrupted group event time is at night after they’ve gone to bed. During the day there are a looooot of interruptions and me having to afk or log out for a little bit.

Hi Myavar!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Alot of our raiders and leadership are parents as well and we understand family comes first. Between pulls some of us do have to step away for a moment to take care of our kids, so we completely understand that struggle. If you would like to give us a shot our info as well as my personal contact info is below. Look forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Are you looking for a laid back community of players who enjoy downing bosses, while helping others better their skill sets?

Outlaw Brotherhood - Thrall (Horde and Alliance) is currently recruiting for our Heroic Team.

We are currently 8/8N and 6/8H, our raid nights are Fri/Sat starting at 8est.

Looking for:

DPS:

Ranged-

Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage

Melee-

Rogue, Demon Hunter, Monk

Healers:

Resto Druid, Holy/Disc Priest

For Heroics a min iLvl of 390 is required, previous knowledge of fights are a plus.

Looking for more active players who enjoy M+ as well!

Any questions or interest feel free to message me:

Btag: tehfluffyone#1150

Discord: Devana#8731

(I apologize for it showing my Classic Character, it would not let me change this. My retail Character if you would like to look it up is Valfreýa US-Thrall.
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!)