[US][H][Thrall] <Mediocrity> 10/12H N'ya, 5/8M EP looking for RANGED DPS

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US - it was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not “Top 100” players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

Currently Recruiting:

• Hunter

• Boomkin

• Warlock

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

• Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

• Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Saturday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding, we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in pushing them consistently

If interested feel free to reply here, contact our GM at bedhed#0001 (Discord), or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

2 Likes

Still looking for some range dps :slight_smile: we take casuals as well : P we run keys and just love to have fun hit me up on btag or discord

Still recruiting for ranged DPS!
We’re running a Heroic EP clear on Saturday and would love to have some folks out to see if they like the fit c:

Casuals Welcomed as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

To the Top!

Me and my friend are looking for guild to raid with! We love you time, it’s perfect. We are a arms warrior and warlock. Are you still recruiting?

We’re still recruiting Ranged DPS! Come help us smack out AOTC in week 2 and dive in to Mythic ASAP!