[US][H][Thrall] Hpal/Resto Shaman and Fury warrior looking for AOTC raiding guild

Hello! My friend and myself are in the search of a new guild. Our current guild is starting to die out and we are looking for a new home. Our mains are just shy of 400 ilvl (399 and 398) and I have a resto shaman I’m working on as well that’s 388.

We are looking for a heroic raiding guild that is also active when it’s not raid time. Raid days that work are Wednesday Thursday and Friday starting anytime around 7 pm EST and ending around 12am EST.

We are willing to discuss server transfers but would prefer to stay on Thrall. Either reply to this message or add me on bnet Maxtofunator#1734

Hi! I’m not sure if we’re exactly what you are looking for, but we’re close… lol! I am recruiting for Icrontic. We are Horde and on Thrall. We are just starting to heroic raid and are aiming for AOTC. Traditionally, we have always gotten it. We raid Thurs/Sun from 7:45-11PM EST. We are also a close knit community outside of WoW (icrontic. com). We are all adults, so have jobs, and are mostly online nights and weekends. We do M+ and social stuff too. We are primarily looking for DPS for raid, but are always in need of back up healers. Let me know if you’re interested Charity #1589 (BT) or Charity #7259 (Discord).