[US | H] Downfall is opening recruitment for TBC [Weekend Raiding]

[US | H] Downfall is a TBC-focused guild that will be a social leveling guild until TBC release, and then we will transition to a more endgame focus.

Our goal is to be a relaxed raiding guild that focuses on providing a fun, engaging atmosphere that competitively kills bosses as a team, while having fun grouping up for dungeons, raids and PvP.

Our leadership core consists of extremely experienced Vanilla veterans including World Top 10 for TBC raids, cutting-edge mythic raiders, and former multi-season gladiators.

All are welcome and will be apart of the social team. If you want to join the core team of raiders, join now to reserve your spot for the class/spec you want to raid as (you can do this on an alt if you’d like).

Openings for:

• 4 Shamans (1 Elemental | 1 Enhance | 2 Resto)
  • 3 Priests (1 Holy(CoH) | 1 Divine Spirit | 1 Shadow)
  • 2 Druids (1 Feral tankcat | 1 Boomkin)
  • 3 Paladins (1 Prot | 1 Ret | 1 Holy)
  • 2 Hunters (1 BM | 1 Survival)
  • 2 Warlocks (1 Destro | 1 Affliction)
  • 1 Warrior (1 Arms)

Raid times will be Fridays & Saturdays (9:00 EST - 12:00 EST/Server Time)

Additional information can be found at discord via link: https: //discord .gg / mrDfq3xg

Or you can message myself, Zayeli, in game or on discord via Zayeli#9874 or the GM Creed, in game or in discord via Faded#2453.

2 Likes

Im looking for a Guild to lvl in planning on maining a Lock in TBC, although, as of right now your projected raid times would not work with my schedule id like to see how i fit in as a social member.

1 Like

Hey Story! Sounds awesome. Message Zayeli or Creed if you see us on! All members can invite.

1 Like

I’m looking for a guild on Sulfuras - PvP!
Your weekend times fit my schedule well, so I’d love to connect and chat. I added Zayeli#9874 in game just now. I play a rogue on this server and plan to continue with it. I’m okay with being social.