[US][H][Bleeding Hollow] 2 night 6/9M wants you

<Greasy> - 6/9 mythic

Progression Raid Nights: Wednesday & Monday 9 to 12 PM EST

Optional/Fun raid days: Tuesday 9 PM to whenever Primarily used to clear farm content or lower difficulty content. This also provides raiders an opportunity to gear up alts within a structured guild environment. This is purely optional and raiders are not required to attend. Any ‘important’ content is always cleared on indicated raid days to maximize loot distribution.

Recruitment: We are currently looking to bolster our ranks with ranged DPS and healers but we welcome capable applicants from all roles.

Goals and Expectations: For 8.1 and beyond our goal remains simple: each the Cutting Edge achievement. We expect our raiders to be prepared for raids. This includes bringing your consumables (BYO food and potions, flasks and Vantus rune provided), as well as, knowing the raid encounter, its mechanics, and the raider’s responsibilities.

Background: <Greasy> was created on Bleeding Hollow during the end of Legion by a group of 6 friends that had transferred from the Nesingwary/Vek’nilash/Nazgrel server cluster. Having experienced progression raiding at a much slower pace, as part of a 3 day Alliance raiding guild, they decided to put faith into their own hands and start a new guild. Despite the difficulty of the final raid tier, as well as building a guild from scratch, <Greasy> was able to kill Mythic Aggramar (US777th) prior to the release of the Battle for Azeroth expansion.

Despite a slow start to BFA, <Greasy> was able to recover and get back into the top 800US by defeating Mythic Mythrax (US719th) and closing out Uldir 7/8 mythic with numerous p2 wipes and attempts cut short due to roster attrition.

Having successfully augmented our leadership team with a prior top 15 US raider, we have had low pull count progression on some of the harder bosses and are currently progressing on mythic Mekka with sub 20% pulls.

Contacts:

GM - Crazymeh#1196

Officer - Garafi#1357

Officer - Justdivis#1184

If you, and your friends and family, are looking for a new place to call home for raiding and mythic plus content, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of the officers.

Thanks for taking your time to read this post, we wish you all the best in your search. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

this is my main by the way, not sure how I can change the original post profile (if you are scared about a low level poster).

Greasy has some great people. :+1:

Hey! I’m looking for a steady raid team. I’ve had 2 guilds fold this month, and desiring stability and some home cooking. 5/9 M exp. 415 ilvl. 1350 io. hmu Mohawk#11234