[US] [H A] 2 Players Looking For Semi-Hardcore Guild For SL

Hello,

My name is Chandler and myself and a friend are looking for a new home in Shadowlands. We are both 20 years old. I have been playing the game for 12 years and my friend has just gotten into the game, although he does have prior exp in other MMOs so he understands the systems of the game easily. We are looking to dive into progression raiding in Shadowlands with a fun group that is looking to push and have fun while doing it. I am looking to main a Resto Shaman and he is undecided on class but is going to play DPS. We are currently on Sargeras-Alliance but we are open to swapping realm/faction.

Hey Chancool,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a healer and some ranged to our group headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello I am reaching out from a guild Allanice on sargeras. We raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst. We are looking for players for mythic raids and mythic plus if you and your friend are interested please check out and apply on our website guildsofwow .com/noturningback (no spaces) If we you have any questions and would like to reach out my bnet is Ash#11430

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10:30-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-9:30-12:30est

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304 / Bnet: matt#19690

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

You have probably already found a guild but in the off chance you have not, come check out Satire on Garrosh. I was once a semi-hardcore players that completed Tier 4 of BC (late to the party), 11/12 H ICC, and 12/12 H DS.

With a friend of mine, I have started a Friday/Saturday night guild that runs from 9-12am CST. We are currently looking for core raiders for Mythic progression in Shadowlands and are trying to ramp up recruiting before then.

If you want to know more, send an email to satireraiding@gmail.com, send a private message to my Battle.net account at Gingivits#11827 or at discord at pdubbs34#8341.

Thank you and good luck finding the right fit!

Hey, just wanted to touch base and see if this sounded like something you two would fit well in. Raid Times: We raid Tues/Weds 9pm-12am EST (6pm-9pm PST)
If it does, feel free to contact our officers on Bnet or via discord for more information. If not good luck finding a new home :slight_smile:

BNet: Laväche (redneckhippy#1438), Ocha (Leogo#1507)
Discord: Laväche (Redneckhippie#5922), Ocha (Leogo#3453)

“The Missing Links” is a new guild founded from a core of experienced raiders. We have those who’ve raided mythic every tier in BFA and some with previous mythic experience in Legion who’ve sat out most of BFA and jumped back to prepare for Shadowlands.

Our Goal: We want to create an enjoyable, progression minded environment to kill bosses and help those who’ve been able to clear heroic each tier take their first steps into Mythic raiding. We’re keeping our goals realistic. The first tier of Shadowlands we are looking to get AotC and progress to the mid/late mythic bosses at our own pace as our raid team gains experience. We intend to be aiming for cutting edge the later tiers of SL.

Our Attitude: Real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the later tier of content after we have our footing. 80% Attendance is our goal. All we ask is a prior notification to absences via discord. We will kill bosses, but we’re not here to hurt ourselves. We ask that you show up to raid prepared and ready to pull efficiently.

What we can do for you: Give you a good community environment full of like minded raiders who enjoy everything from pushing M+ keys, to raiding, to some light pvp. We are ready and willing to help new raiders joining up for shadowlands learn the ropes and succeed.

What you can do for us: Show up on time repaired and with consumables, (flask/food provided by guild, but please bring personals as well). Be understanding/keep perspective. No boss just falls over and there will be wipes on progression. Bring a willingness to learn your class/spec and perform your role on each encounter. We will help, but we can’t play your class for you :camera:

Recruitment:We Currently we need 2 healers (not a priest), 1 flex tank, and DPS (DH, Paladin, Shaman, Hunter, Warlock, DK, ).

We understand with the release date being pushed back that it can cause some potential problems with retention, so we will be doing some light raiding and mythic keys to get everyone used to each other and hopefully create a stronger community as we transition into the next xpac.