US H 379 Havoc LF Weekend Prog Guild

I’m a Havoc Demon Hunter looking for a guild that fits my schedule that will progress into Mythic during 8.1. I am currently on the Thrall server, but am willing to transfer, especially if it is closer to my timezone (PST).
I am 379 ILVL and high parsing with 2/8M progression. I pick up and learn mechanics quickly. I started playing during Legion and Uldir was my first raid tier. I would have progressed further, but my old raiding guild fell apart and I focused on M+ during this time. However, I would like to stay on top in progression during and after 8.1.
I’m available to raid on Friday and Saturday, as well as before 6 pm PST on Sunday.
Thanks!

Hey! I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
Healer and DPS

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact

AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael’thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who’s goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school.

Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
3/8M (vectis sub 1%… sigh)
8/8H

Current Openings:
RDPS: Lock, Mage and Shadow Priest
MDPS: Warrior or Ret Pally
Healers: Holy Pally or MW monk
Tanks: DK, Warrior or Pally
If you don’t see your spec listed still apply if you are interested

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905