[US] Disc Priest / Holy Pally LF Guild

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We hit 3/10M (10/10H) in CN and we’re shooting for comparable progression this tier as well (AOTC plus some mythics, hopefully). We raid twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord). Hopefully we can talk.

Hello SimpslayerX,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey there, you mentioned switching but I’m not sure if you meant only realm swapping or if you’re open to Alliance - just incase I want to leave this here as we’re in hard need of a fourth healer to finish out the core healer roster going into SoD and we would love a Hpal.
I’d best describe our guild environment as a bunch of old raiders just wanting to get bosses down and see how far we can go without all the hardcore elitism and toxicity so while we may go into mythic we aren’t hardcore about it if you’d be interested in stepping into more mythic. I’ll leave our stuff below but if we sound like a fit then please hit us up and if Alliance is a no-go then apologies!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we were 10/10H and 6/10M with a few attempts on Council before we called for the tier due to raider burn outs.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Guild site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hi!

My guild on Bleeding Hollow raids 8-10:30 EST Tues/Thurs and is recruiting all roles at the moment. AOTC and a little mythic progress last tier. Feel free to stay on whatever realm you’re on and just come for raid nights as well, we’re always talking in the guild discord anyways. If you’re interested shoot me a message on discord. First raid is tomorrow night!

JP Meningitis#7669

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Greetings! We are currently looking for either Disc or a Holy Paladin for our raid group and i think you fit in perfectly with what our group is looking to accomplish. Please hit me up on disc or Bnet as i would love to chat with you ASAP. Have a great one!

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Lok’tar, Slayer!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central. We earned 6/10M in Nathria. We’re currently looking for a healer; your holy paladin would be the best fit, but I’d be open to your disc priest if you prioritize it higher.

I’m here if you have any questions :slight_smile:
Discord (preferred): Ember#2528
Bnet: Ember#1670

Guys we all need a heals so lets make a custody agreement and share him. Going to have to call wed/thur 8:30-11:30 EST.

1 Like

Hello Simpslayerx

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 6/10 M CN
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST
  • We are alliance though so a faction change would be necessary obviously.

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

Would love to chat with you about 9.1 and beyond if youre still looking.

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
SL Progression 4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for range Dps, DK monk ret pally melee DPS, Druid Pally Disk priest heals

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs
Angry Assignments
Weak auras
ERT

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Allo Simpslayerx o/

I know you have a lot of replies here, so ill keep this short;

We are Horde on Bleeding Hollow. We raid M/F 9p-12a. AotC focused and got ours back in march before the nerf. We will do mythic naturally when it happens. We are funnier than hell!

Multiple KSM players in the guild as well. Ill leave our recruitment post below.

Discord is bluu#7164 if you want to chat more

This guild is your new guild.

Hello! We could use a disc or Hpal. We finished last tier 9/10M.

Lizard wizards - tichondrius

Raid Times:

• Friday - 6PM to 9PM PST
  • Saturday - 6PM to 9PM PST

Current Progression:
3/10H

Recruitment Needs:

• Any exceptional DPS
  • Healers

About Us:

Relatively new guild, probably filled with too many people that meme during raid and eventually kill bosses. Raid spots are always in competition because complacency shouldn’t be rewarded and loyalty isn’t enough when you’re grey parsing. This applies if you’re the (ex) GM too.

We don’t do overtime or require you to maintain alts but if you’re able to play multiple characters that would be pretty cool. We are trying to maintain a roster of around 23 players, some people will be benched for composition purposes. If you can’t accept that we’re probably not the right guild for you.

Contact Info:
Ghormus (BTag - Warlockanap#6423, Discord - Napat#4253)
Ballista (BTag - Zuphla#1820, Discord Zuphla#7339)
Puddinpops (BTag - Puddinpops#11558, Discord - puddinpops#1337)

Hi SImpslayerx, Persistent-Thrall [H] is recruiting for a healer. Currently 5/10N Simi H/C guild going into Mythic after AOTC. We are an active guild running keys all day every day (KSM). Raid T/T 9pm-12 est, You can contact me on Disocrd at Coco#6386 or B-Tag Cocopuff#1627. Look forward to hearing from you.

Loktar is a horde guild on Hyjal that is currently recruiting for Sanctum of Domination. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content. Our goal is to make that push as far into mythic as possible while maintaining a 2 day a week raid schedule.

Causal players are also welcome!

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Current Raid Progression

• 5/10N SD
  • 4/10M CN
  • 10/10H CN
  • 10/10N CN
  • 10/12M NYA
  • 12/12H NYA

M+ Teams
Multiple KSM players

Current Recruitment Needs
(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Raid Recruitment

• DPS: All exceptional players
  • Healers: Shaman, Hpal
  • Tanks: M+ tanks

M+ Recruitment

• All classes and roles open

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasks, weapon oils, pots
  • Meet ilvl requirements.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid.

Interested in joining us?
Contact Magerdrog (Guenslinger#1222) or Kohnan (Kohnan#1790) to learn more.

Thank you!

Did you find a team yet? It looks like you have a lot of copy pastas already, so I’ll be short.

Team Spite is looking for a few more raiders. They raid Wednesdays and Fridays from 8pm - 11pm CST.

A tiny bit of background: discord community of 500+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/envelop
Radier .io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Envelop
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck my friend!

Good morning,

ZAFIRAH is a long-standing Alextrasza/Terokkar guild focused on enjoyable progression. We value a fun yet efficient raid experience without toxicity, and are driven to accomplishing more in less time rather than favoring an aggressive & grueling raid schedule. We’re not just a guild, but a community of friends both long-term and new.

Our community is open-minded, supportive, and welcoming to new players who value the same. We do our best to include everyone in all content when possible. Are you a skilled player but having a bad night? Having some trouble surviving a newly learned mechanic? In our community you’ll never be talked down to or ridiculed. You won’t be publicly shamed. At worst you may be politely asked to sit out on a boss fight so progression can continue, but everyone’s always given opportunities and encouragement to improve. We all learn together, we all get better together.

Our standard raid nights are Monday, Tuesday 7:30pm - 10pm CST. In addition we have a casual Friday raid for those who are looking to do more. Most of us also enjoy
running mythic+ dungeon keys and are always open to new players with positive attitudes who wish to join in.

We are currently seeking skilled players with DPS/Tank flexibility but are open to consideration of all specs/classes. If you’re interested in being a part of our growing community please reach out to me.

Current progress 5/10 H 9/10 N

Discord - Vodod#5205
Bnet - Vodod#1181