[US-Area 52] <Dubious> T/TH 730-1030 EST -- 7/9M ATDH

Prepatch morning coffee

Always looking for exceptional raiders!

4/9M now moving up in the world!

Still always looking for exceptional applicants!

Show me that loving feeling

Bumper Bumper Boo

Still looking for a potential DH. May consider high quality tank candidates as well.

Always open to exceptional raiders, 4/9M with .5% wipe on Rashok. Apply @ https:// discord.gg/Dubious or get in touch with me on discord @crokesmack

Working on Zskarn!!

High Priority – DPS Warrior
Medium Priority – Enhance, Aug Evoker

what up fellas. Just left my 3/9 M guild after alot of our players took “breaks” , resulting in the inability to fill a mythic raid group for about 3 weeks. The guild was considering a merger but nothing came to fruition. That being said we progged pretty hard into experiments, with best pull being around 15-20%. I’m a 444 fire/frost mage MAIN (cn: Claycasts, blood elf) io ~3100 and sub rogue ALT (cn: Tiptoen, night elf) io ~2900 both on sargeras. 3/9M with high knowledge of both classes. I’m a dedicated player who wants to take the game seriously and always improve but also have fun. I enjoy guild atmospheres and will bring a positive mindset with a laid back attitude! Also open to constructive criticism. Willing to transfer servers if it works out! looking forward to chatting with yall. Haven’t really worked on optimizing logs as i didnt expect us to stop so suddenly- so if you guys would let me run a few bosses with u to show what i can do i’d appreciate it. discord: @donclayne

445 deeps warrior reporting in. I have added your discord channel. Feel free to add me to discuss, happy to provide logs etc. Lottogato#0395 on discord. Bnet is Ambar#1744

Looking for DPS Warrior, Enhance Shammy, Balance druid but any exceptional application will be considered.

Looking for some able applicants! Looking to snag Zskarn kill this week!

Current needs are: Enhancement Shaman, Aug Evoker, Hpal, or Rdruid

We have a lot of flexibility, so don’t hesitate to apply if you don’t meet one of the above classes!

Expanded our current recruitment needs. Looking for reliable dps to finish out this tier, and move into the next.

Still looking for tons of roles!

Looking for more potential trials to finish the season and move into season 3. Open to any role/class consideration!

Looking for quality and reliable raiders!

If you join their discord, don’t DM an officer, I got insta-banned ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Individual suspected of trolling.

10.17 Bump hypers!

1 Like