US-A52 - 2day/6hr - 10x CE Guild - 9/9M ATSC <Clown Fiesta> LF 1x MW Monk + DPS Warr

Hi all,

Affinity from Clown Fiesta on Area 52 here. We were formerly known as Tyrannical on US-Stormrage Alliance before making the swap to Horde prior to Shadowlands however since cross faction has become a think - we have (surprise surprise I know!) moved to Alliance on Area 52, lol!

Simply put, we are a two day Cutting Edge guild. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of pushing for CE fast and efficiently. We expect all raiders on our team to show up on time and prepared for progression to make the small amount of time that we raid per week valuable. At the end of the day, our goal is achieving Cutting Edge in a friendly and non-toxic environment with a two day schedule while still remaining competitive and serious during raid times. We’ve been raiding with the same core group since Uldir and I truly consider each raider on my team a friend. This is the environment we are always striving to keep.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday @ 8-11pm EST.

Our past tiers include 11/11M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M EP, 12/12M Ny’alotha, 10/10M Castle Nathria, 10/10M Sanctum of Domination, 11/11M Sepulcher, 8/8 Vault and 9/9 Aberrus. We take pride in achieving CE for all available tiers on our 2 day schedule.

Current progression: 9/9 Aberrus, 8/9 68%/P2 Fyrakk this week

Most up to date recruitment information below as we continue (updated Mar 7th, 2024)

1.) MW Monk
2.) DPS Warr

Feel free to reach out on Discord only @ affinityxd - please send me over logs of your play during a night of early progression on a new boss. Farm logs are generally not what I look at to evaluate a recruit. You can also just drop in an app directly @ tinyurl (dot) com/cfguildapp

If you do not hear back within 3 days, consider us uninterested. We are also uninterested in players who are “returning from a break from the game”.

Cheers,
-Aff

Still looking for a player that we are a good fit for and would mesh well with our team. To the top!

Still on the hunt for a good fit. Would be open to trialing you on re-clear this coming week. Please reach out!

We currently have room for an exceptional player to round off our raid team. Healing role and ranged dps role available. Please reach out to us if interested and let’s knock down some bosses together!

We’ve finished off CE for 9.0 and are looking for a Warlock and DPS DK with a history of CE raiding to join our squad for farm and 9.1 and beyond. Please reach out!

Still looking for the above :slight_smile:

Still looking for an exceptional Warlock or Unholy DK.

WTB warlock god gamer

Still LF Warlock pls i beg

We currently have room for an exceptional Warlock or Unholy Death Knight to round off our raid team. Please reach out to us if interested and let’s knock down some bosses together!

Recruitment for a Warlock or Unholy Death Knight remains open.

Please give me a warlock gamer PepeHands

LF Hpal or Rsham for a slot on our 5 man healing roster

tinyurl (dot) com / cfguildapp

We currently have an opening for an exceptional HPal or RShaman to round off our raid team. Please reach out to us if interested and let’s knock down some bosses together!

A main spot remains open for a Holy Paladin or Restoration Shaman to join our team. Hit us up if you are interested.

still LF Hpal or maybe Rsham, could also maybe bite on a Warlock god gamer :^D

Still looking for Hpal, Rsham and Warlock. Hit us up if you are interested and we will set up an interview.

still LF hpala/rsham maybe dpriest, drop app pls :^D

still LF hpal/rsham maybe dpriest for 5th healer spot on our team

still LF hpal/rsham maybe dpriest for 5th healer spot on our squad i beg of you