[US] [A] Warrior/Monk LF Guild, will transfer to server for DF!

I’m looking for an active friendly guild. i’ve been soloing for the last 3 expansion but miss raiding and doing pvp with people. i mainly dps but i can tank as well. thinking of also leveling up my pally as my 3rd toon for DF. i play mon, tues, wed, thurs, and sun 4pm-10pm est but on friday i can play longer and all day saturday unless have have something to do which ill knock out before getting on (have weekends off from work) hopefully i can find the right home before DF launches!

Doomforge Brewing could be a good home for you all! We raid Mon/Wed 7:45-10:45pm est. We’re a fun group, AOTC since founding in 7.0. Our Discord community is active with WoW and other games. Feel free to message me on Discord Calcas#3801 or Bnet Calcas#1125.

Hello Yogoda, It sounds like you could use a friendly home – the guild No Gods No Masters (NGNM) might be that place for you. We’ll be doing raid on Tuesday and Thursdays during Vault of the Incarnates raid. We are a raiding guild and would like to invite your DPS to Normal raid, and perhaps we’d be able to rotate your tanking character if we have an absence or a week without our regular tanks. I’d be happy to discuss our guild and your goals with you further.

Contact - Discord: teglin#8859, Bnet: teglin#11241