US 97th Raider LF Mythic Progression Guild

Hello Everyone!

I am a former US 97th raider (SoO Garrosh Mythic (was Heroic at the time) raider and I am looking for a home for Shadowlands.

A Little Bit About Me
I play mostly DPS, but I am a flexible player and have healed and tanked on progress before. I main a mage and my main alt will be either a shaman or monk, depending on the guild’s needs. At times I have mained other classes for a tier, just to help out the guild.

I love Mythic Plus and raiding at a high level. I am really looking to get back to seriously pushing content, I miss being on the Cutting Edge.

What I Am Looking For

Two or Three nights a week after 7 EST (end time at or before Midnight EST). Really looking for serious progression focused groups to push with in Shadowlands.
I am also hoping to form a solid group to push M Plus with.

What You Can Expect From Me

I have a strong aversion to standing in fire.
I can take the raid seriously and also have fun.
I am willing to switch specs and even class, depending on the need.
I like to min-max and pick racials, covenants, and gear according to general best guidance.
(SEE: I don’t want to be a Faerie Princess, but I am rolling Night Fae, since it is currently
the strongest covenant across all specs.)

If you are interested and would like to chat, add me at Valkari #11966 or on discord at Nev#1655

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

1 Like

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Comment below with your guild post and your favorite side!

Stuffing, and we’re looking to add a few more talented players for Castle!

Sjwvegan#0001 is my discord, and info is below!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-former-top-15-us-leadership/720118/6

I too am playing a faerie because math told me to.
I’ll leave our guilds post below for you, will also add to discord in case you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702