Upright Forsaken Models - Overdue Character Customization ✓

Bumping for support. Kind of nuts that this hasn’t happened yet. I’d love to go back to maining a Forsaken.

1 Like

We have also been asking for those character styles.

2 Likes

Heck I would also argue that if it comes down to this. I would be happy to see Forsaken Beards along with seeing Liches into the Forsaken because why not. We already got dead colored humans of all kinds of life, dark rangers, and san’layn like elves maybe so yea.

1 Like

Much like warlocks, Blizzard keeps nerfing our posture …

Buff Forsaken posture!!! (Warlocks optional, but appreciated).

trolls and forsaken really need an upright update like the orcs did. i don’t get why we haven’t gotten them yet

1 Like

Still holding out hope.

2 Likes

Me too, hope for another sexual harassment lawsuit against the office so they are forced to listen to players and add what players want to the game to appease them again like last time.

Agreed. It’s long overdue.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it look strange if we are going to see forsaken players running around without their heads?

I…kind of wish it was an option XD

2 Likes

Well, all you need to do is visit Stormwind. I’m sure the are some people there that can help you with that! :wink:

The upright Forsaken Haikus will continue:

My velocidrake

I named him scoliosis

Birds of a feather

6 Likes

Love the poems still!

Upright options for the Forsaken!
Beard options for the Forsaken!
More skin tones and hair styles for the Forsaken!
Also I really like the Thicc model concept for Forsaken as well!

3 Likes

Also…

A OG Silverhand quest for Forsaken Paladins - thanks, from all W3 fans who know their lore.

A Forsaken Player from Brill

Got existed and searched for a thrill

Demanded a straight back so they could stand tall

Got struck by an alliance sword, lost head and all

I do actually support the forsaken players in this. First of all, it makes it easier for Alliance players who stands tall to hit the forsaken and the model would actually look a lot nicer…

1 Like

There once was a Forsaken from the Glades,
Who’d been hunched over since the end of his days,
As such was his fate,
he wished his back straight,
But devs wouldn’t code it without a raise.

9 Likes

Still holding out hope. Maybe when they revamp the Undercity or give us Forsaken Heritage armor they can add this in?

1 Like

Hopefully!

It’s heavily speculated with all the hints we have so far, that 10.2 is going to be Emerald Dream related, which makes sense for the whole new world tree storyline, that ends up also making sense to be the perfect opportunity for Night Elf heritage.

And I’d think that they would implement Forsaken heritage sets with that, since it’s the Night Elf “mirror” race, and hopefully some Undercity developments in tandem!

3 Likes

That is the hope and thing we suspect as well.

A lot of us are holding out hope to see Forsaken canon lore heritage armor based on their founding story - we are hoping for Lordearon heritage armor.

A few of us are holding out hope for a corrupted Lordaeron L as the new Forsaken symbol.

2 Likes

Yeah! It would also make such an elegant final epilogue from Sylvanas’ departure from the Forsaken, because it’s a great theme to reflect upon, and that’s quite fitting for a heritage questline.

Ugh, now I’m curious to see what they would come up with for the set, because the Darkshore ones were really great by themselves.

2 Likes