Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

So i litterally just purchased 6 months a few days ago. Now I have to ADD 12 months on top? Can’t you juat choose an upgrade?

6 Likes

Your posting from a Classic character right now…so your not playing Classic? LOL

Check the lvl

Contact them though a ticket and see if you can change the sub and get the 12 month instead of 6 months…can’t hurt to try.

1 Like

Because Blizzard makes you play classic if you want a retail mount.

1 Like

Here’s a closer look at the items.

9 Likes

GIMME THAT DRAKE.

(Thanks for the close up)

You still played it did you not so you could get a mount for retail…and if they offer up another mount you have to play classic you’ll do it again more then likely…we all will…

Unfortunately this is not true, it bills immediately.

My next billing date was set to be January 1, 2023, and I’ve had the 6 month sub option for as long as I can remember. When I changed that to the 12 month sub option, I expected it to bill me on January 1, 2023 when my current sub runs out, then add 12 months of time. What it did instead is bill me immediately, then change my next billing date to January 1, 2024.

4 Likes

Allow the classic items to be unlocked in retail WoW then take my money.

5 Likes

Murloc mount for the win

is someone able to confirm if we’ll be able to buy the beetle or the drake separately at any point? i assume the rabbit can be, when it comes out

Nethaera, can you confirm whether the Wrath items will be available for all of our Wrath characters or not? Much appreciated!

Bahaha can’t wait too see that Lunar mount …that is going to be the best…

What happens if you add on another 12 month sub and then WoW goes onto Game Pass next year with Microsoft’s acquisition?

1 Like

Good catch. I will update my post.

1 Like

Can we get that WotLK mount for retail, as well?

3 Likes

“Promotion valid through January 15, 2023.”

If I was Blizzard I would extend it to March 1st, to grab that income tax money.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

This. Allow all of the items to be unlocked in retail for that long of a commitment.

2 Likes

(Enhance)

(Still out there)

(ENHANCE!!)

^There we go.^