Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

Little reminder here now folks…if you don’t want the buy the 12 month sub rate…just wait most times these Sub mounts head too the Shop…the Dreadwake was a 6 month sub mount and now you can buy it in the store. You can take the chance and wait…its up too you not blizzard or anyone else…

1 Like

Since this is a grab to get people to sub for a year, it might not be on the store ever.

Tyrael’s Charger never came to the store.

2 Likes

Didn’t they state that that mount would never go to the store back when we had that 12 month contract…I know some folks wanted their money back and lost the mount when they go it changed…

Add in this is a sub we are buying not signing a contract too…

The mounts are dope but something about trying to get people for a year is sus to me lmao.

Didnt feel this way last time. I still might bite :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah they sold it as limited time/exclusive. I wasn’t sure if this one was being advertised the same way.

Since there’s no “collection” in Wrath that gives them to all your characters at once, you’ll need to visit an innkeeper or Landro with each of your characters to get the quest for the items.

4 Likes

I agree with you on this one. I recently was billed for 6 month and now they want another 155.00 plus tax for 12 month. I think I will have to pass on this one.

3 Likes

THIS!

(vibrates with excitement)

:cookie:

2 Likes

Yea the way they have been handling WOW I don’t think I would ever commit to a year.

3 Likes

Do the people at Blizzard who thought of this honestly think that the player base is dense enough to not realize that this is just a way to weasel in even lazier development of the game? Good lord.

Am I tripping, or is this not cheaper than the 6-month bundle whatsoever?

Thank you!

I don’t think it is. I’m horrible at math tho :man_shrugging:t5:

are those mounts going end up being a store mount? Paying $175 is bit over price.

1 Like

Only complaint i have is like all the other subscriptions each one is 1.00 less a month then the previous one. So it should be 11.99 a month would make it much more appealing.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I understand and can’t check at the moment. Are we able to just agree to stay signed up for 12 months and are locked in similar to the promotion for MoP or do we have to buy a 12 month sub?

Because I’ll agree to stay subbed for 12 months but I’m not paying 12 months worth of sub fees in advance. Money is a thing.

1 Like

You change your sub from whatever it was to 12 months, pay for 12 months up front immediately, it extends your next billing date out by 12 months from whatever it was previously, and you get the mounts.

If he’s already on a 6 month, he has the wyrm and will get the rabbit in January.

Yeah he won’t get a double mount but it’s still 4 and not 2.

Insant purchase!

:dizzy: :rabbit2:

4 Likes