Upgrade for Toy Selection - Hearthstones

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to put this or not but I had an idea for all these really cool holiday hearthstone toys. They do take up quite a bit of space on the action bars (if you like to use them all like I do). I would love to have something to help clean this up a bit. Something like a expandable tab of all the hearthstones so I can choose. Kind of like how mage portals and teleports expand out, except for hearthstones!

Let me know what you guys think or if I need to relocate this!

5 Likes

Not a bad idea. To expand, they should introduce a randomised one. A hearthstone that will pick one of your collected hearth animations at random each time you use it.

5 Likes

I just use a random one -

3 Likes

I like both of these ideas.

Also, just wanted to say that the Brewfest Hearthstone was a missed opportunity. Instead of dancing around with two mugs of brew, it should have made you guzzle the brew down and then wake up in the inn drunk.

1 Like

Haha yes! I think that’s a great idea

1 Like

Not quite the blackout drunk experience but still a fun time if you.

/lay
/use Brewfest Reveler’s Hearthstone

my dude, you need oPie

1 Like

Do you mean something like a book of all your collected toys? And maybe in that book you could favorite all the holiday hearth stones so you could easily find them? And then you could use that book to pick the hearthstone you want off your favorites list and it wouldn’t take up any bar space?

Is that what you would like them to add to the game?

I totally agree with this! Since they’ve added a hearthstone for basically every holiday thus far, I don’t see why they wouldn’t perhaps have a drop down menu for the hearthstones with a random option for it.

1 Like

I like this idea. I do like the one from Shadowlands, I have the fire festivle one… but I did not know about the other holidays having a hearthstone toy. Now I need to try to get them.

The Lunar Festival, Love Is In The Air, & Noble Garden ones are my favorite!

none of which I have yet

Would love to see a little something. I know they are something I look forward to every holiday.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/randomhearthstone

1 Like

Bah. I should have known there would be an add-on :rofl:

1 Like