Updating Torghast this Week

He said it. Yall know what to do!

10 Likes

If it was working as intended, the intention was evil lol

I’m glad these adjustments are coming. They are sorely needed.

42 Likes

You’ve done Blizzard more harm than good.

You trolling is costing them customers.

I only wonder why you haven’t been vacationed by the mods yet.

61 Likes

Thanks, I like these changes

3 Likes

Anyone surprised Blizzard nerfs anything that general discussion can’t curb stomp immediately?

Are we so far removed from last expansion and the cries of how stupid islands and war fronts were by being brainless simple aoe spams?

Tuning changes based on people in M0 gear?

5 Likes

“we want to reduce the length of a Torghast run”

yessss, ty so much

26 Likes

Boy atleast stay consistent.

41 Likes

You’re letting us go full OP bonkers? I like.

Thanks Blizz.

7 Likes

I was able to breeze through a layer 7 last night with only 170 iLvl, it just comes down to knowing your class!

5 Likes

Video games should have more defined rules.

If I do something I need to know that something happens or has a chance to happen.

When you change it over and over and over, it’s confusing and not fun. Especially where I have to invest in a character.

2 Likes

Good for you.

24 Likes

whole content just nerfed across the board… gonna be very easy now challenge gone. I already cleared this prenerf and ppl will progressively get better gear now.

2 Likes

Its a good thing. Twisting Corridors was always intended to be the challenging rougelike content.

4 Likes

Torghast needed help thats for sure. I did not expect such a huge sweeping set of changes though. But TBH this is only really to get soul ash and some other random stuff, so this makes more sense. We would NEVER see this with class balance or raid encounters, even though we probably should. Good changes overall.

2 Likes

Then why bother with a 1-8 floors of increasing difficulty if you make them all a joke?

4 Likes

Awful changes guys, just terrible.

It was fun when it was a challenge, if its something to breeze through it becomes a chore. This is directly making the game worse for no reason.

4 Likes

Good changes. As long as it doesn’t become tourist mode with little to no challenges then I’m happy.

3 Likes

I mean you’re right. Why did they bother adding a separate floor system? Storymode reasons?

2 Likes

To stagger out game pacing and pretty much dripfeed soul ash over the first month.

1 Like

You were carried.

14 Likes