[Updated] Upcoming Hunter Buffs for July 13th / 14th

Yes, unless specified like with KC.

2 Likes

I was referring to the comment section of the post that OP provided. Not so much what people are saying here in the forums.

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, I agree with this.

Kill Shot is indeed affected by mastery. It used to cost focus and they removed it, but it is still affected by mastery.

complete yikesadoodle at the last minute kill command change…

The only reason they are negative is because they fear what we can do as a class. I remember the amount of crying that went on back in WoD when MM could outright own a lock one on one. Every time we as a class have an edge the rest of the community is in tears.

My best guess is that in PVP Survival does pretty well (well enough to have one in the top 10 and 15 players in 2v2 and 3v3 BEFORE the buffs) and the best Cov for Survival PVP is Venthyr using Flayed Shot so they probably didn’t want to make Survival OP in PVP…

Cobra shot was already almost equal to kill command damage wise. Now that cobra shot is buffed 15% in pvp but kill command isn’t, should we just spam cobra in pvp lol?

Seems like the buffs were not enough to warrant a spot in any world first raid groups. Oof.

1 Like

Honestly, would you take a hunter on a world first?

Why would you? They have no place in any raid. No raid utility or buffs. Insanely squishy meaning a detriment to the group and the DPS is mediocre at best to warrant a DPS spot. Why would anyone bring a hunter if they can bring a balance druid for DPS or if AOE is needed, WW monk.

Why? Because Hunters,(MM anyway) do, heck, excell at doing, Ranged Physical Damage!
Cuts through armor like butter!

Except boomies do it better. So do destro locks. So do WW monks. So do mages. And those provide raid utility with better survivability.

I never really looked into it. I do recall reading that ranged Phys. damage was our (MM) forte.
That was one of the things about Surv. spec, most of their damage was not phys damage, or so I read…d.
Butter don’t pierce armor real well.
My high and mighty AIMED SHOT should find armor transparent. Thats why it takes so fricken long to cast, cause I’m aiming AROUND the armor.

True it should
I can put 3 arrows from my real life bow in a 3" circle at 70 yards

1 Like

Grats, that’s some shooting!

1 Like

I am seeing more BM hunters. Even echo ran a BM

EVERY class should be capped or EVERY class should be uncapped. It’s ridiculous that some classes are uncapped and others are not. Remove it or put it on everything.

7 Likes

WF raids are stacking Boomie…again…for this very reason.

They should have just given BM a 10% buff like MM and SV. This buff still isnt enough to make BM competitive.