[UPDATED] Tune in June 9 for a live Shadowlands Update!

You seem very hot under the collar.

1 Like

Lol, it’s funny to think that honestly, but they don’t announce these things without being ready, there’s no reason to.

Maybe his dog ate his webcam.

Yeah, was just kidding around. To be honest I have no idea what’s going on with them. Fortnite event happened, Season 4 of Warzone is live, etc. etc. Not sure what they’re waiting for, at least give us a date.

1 Like

No I am as cool as a cucumber and the other side of the pillow! Rented power knee caps player potential with classes.

Well the blurb has been removed from the front page now. So maybe this will get swept under the rug before anyone notices.

2 Likes

Imagine they just never reschedule and just pretend like it wasn’t supposed to happen in the first place. :joy:

3 Likes

wrong, log into the game after getting the most expensive version from the battlenet you get an achievement stating you got a mount from the shadowland’s colelctor’s edition

1 Like

So you’re telling me you got an Achv for the “Collector’s Edition” 

and your proof is an article about DATAMINED info, from Nov of last year
 that STILL hasn’t been PROVEN.

+walks away laughing+

2 Likes

I wonder if we’ll ever see Blizzard Entertainment somehow escape captivity from Activision Blizzard.

2 Likes

Cmon blizzard we all know you were going to announce that all races can be all classes
Dont back down on that, we really want it! It’s that final OOOMPH that will get a lot more players onboard.

You know, I wish there were a way for every race to be able to roll every class.

“But the lore!”

“LORE” IS A CRUTCH FOR THOSE WHOM LACK VISION! There I said it!

But there could be a gameplay way for a character to change their class, like how you change specs? Maybe they’d implement a class tab where a secondary class tab is empty til you choose it. If the secondary class you want for your character doesn’t have inrace class trainers (like Warlocks for Draenei/LF Draenei), you are given a quest to seek out a trainer for a class your race won’t teach.

3 Likes

i found this
 does this help??

For those that didn’t click the link, I’ll properly explain.

Most importantly, that it is EXACTLY as I have been saying: the “Epic” digital edition 
 IS NOT the “Collector’s Edition”!!! (despite the somewhat misleading title in that link)

And, again, EXACTLY as I have been saying: the “Epic” edition and the “CE” will have all of the same DIGITAL items-- which in itself is a good thing. I think the last two expacs, if not the last three or more, had a painfully stupid tier structure where the MIDDLE package had more/different stuff that the PREMIER package. WHO DOES THAT???

The “premier tier” should ALWAYS have everything that the previous tiers had. A child could figure that out.

But moving on
 so they’ll have the same digital items, but the CE (as I said before) will then also have PHYSICAL items that go with it.

Those PHYSICAL ITEMS HAVE NOT YET BEEN ANNOUNCED. (as I said)

Those PHYSICAL ITEMS (which have not yet been announced) 
 are really pushing the envelope because making, packaging, distributing 
 all of those very REAL, logistical problems TAKE TIME. Especially since any physical product is bound to be made in China and 
 well, I’ll just let that obvious rock roll down that hill.

So thank you for that link. It confirms everything I’ve said so far. Specifically that there IS NOT a confirmed Collector’s Edition for Shadowlands yet.

edit: I will also remark on an argument that should be being made at this point: it is likely they won’t even make a CE this time around. They will cite Covid this and that, but there are two or three other variables that might be forcing their hand. The China thing is one. The fact is Blizzard is SO ACUTELY AND NARROWLY focused on nothing but profits anymore, and the CE probably doesn’t make them THAT MUCH money (by comparison to digital products which are 98% profits).

So
 we’ll see. I am concerned that it is so late with not a single word about it.

1 Like

I would love to see an option where you can choose the voice for your character, like each race still has their accent but it is at different octives. I like the vulpera but their voices don’t match their bodies. I think it would also add another form of personalization to the player character and make it feel more like theirs.

1 Like