[UPDATED] Tune in June 9 for a live Shadowlands Update!

so canceled until shadowlands releases dec 31st?

3 Likes

they been released lol u get mount pet lvl boost and a xmog set and hearthstone

Postponed till when :persevere:

I’m expecting blood elf druids for this wait!

1 Like

ya as a protestor im not buying that this was postponed for us. especially since we didnt get a postponed date and nothing else was said on the “voices” that needed to be heard.

Blizz couldve made there announcement and also made a statement on showing there solidarity while doing some ingame thing. but that didnt happen.

2 Likes

No, it hasn’t. Please educate yourself before you post.

There is the “base” edition (digital only).

There is the “Heroic” edition (digital only).

And there is the “Epic” edition (digital only).

Do you know what a “Collector’s Edition” means? You can’t collect a DIGITAL item. It doesn’t exist. Turn off the power and you have nothing. A “Collector’s Edition” is a PHYSICAL product. No matter what happens to Blizzard or WoW, I have a shelf of cool little things that are MINE from all the previous CEs. The same is simply not true for ANY digital item.

The last I heard, Blizzard’s official statement was that the details of the CE “had not been released yet.” And as of today, that is still their stance. I have not heard them say that simply aren’t doing it; and/or that the “Epic” edition is the new “CE”, even though that’s counter to what a CE is.

I simply think they haven’t finalized the details of the CE… but it’s pretty far along to not have the details of a physical product nailed down since it has to be produced and packaged and all of that. That all takes TIME. And this expansion is set to release in, what, 4-6 months? In my world, that’s cutting it close.

Regardless, they HAVE NOT released any of that info yet. The Epic edition IS NOT the Collector’s Edition.

1 Like

Sorry, but you’re wrong.

The Base, Heroic and Epic editions on the Blizzard stores are not the collectors edition.

Taken from this thread here:

There still hasn’t been any official announcement to the collectors edition yet or when to purchase it.

2 Likes

Time is running out.

Show what homework you have completed blizz. The dog ate the HW excuse has run out!

3 Likes

Still no response, no communication. Clearly… blizzard is just deep in solitary thought over the atrocities that happened here… but not in Hong Kong, that’s not important. It’ll look really bad if it comes out they are not as far on the development cycle as they thought they were and used George Floyd as an excuse to delay.

8 Likes

Time is up!

What do you have done Blizz? Show your HW!

3 Likes

So… bad news guys… the dog ate Ions homework.

4 Likes

Was it a cute dog? I can accept that excuse if it was a young pup. But anything else would be unacceptable!

:100:

2 Likes

I thought it was about corona? Didn’t that like set back the world? So it sort of understandable.

I just wish they said a new day and time for the delayed podcast.

The way they worded the announcement of the delay it certainly seemed like it was related to other issues going on that week, not Corona.

Meh, :man_shrugging:t4:, but hopefully new update soon I need some juicy info!

1 Like

Covenants = Azerite armor 2.0
Anima power = Azerite power 2.0

Soul binds and conduits = Netherlight crucible and relics 2.0

All boring!

So Bliz has to go back to their ace in their sleeve with crafted legendaries which again is borrowed power. Using borrowed power to fix a spec like shadow priest? Makes no sense to me!

2 Likes

It’s better than that. This is Blizz being purposefully ambiguous in order to swing either way should it go wrong.

3 Likes

Hong kong

Week out now, be nice to get an update. All the other delays have been settled, PS5 has done their thing, Warzone has released season 4, etc. This is like the last hold out.

Maybe they aren’t ready, Ion procrastinated? :joy:

You seem very hot under the collar.

1 Like