[UPDATED JUNE 25] Prepare for Lift Off: Get Ready for Flying in Chains of Domination

Don’t hate the beauty!! Ladies love my beard!!

4 Likes

No way they release this within a month of tbc release. July 2nd rounded up to the next Tuesday would be July 6 at the earliest.

1 Like

I hope we do. I’m already doing my usual end of expansion routine…

2 Likes

Glad we can finally get flying back since many of us earned it in BC.

:salt:

29 Likes

It’s kind of messed up people playing TBC classic got flying before us.

23 Likes

"allows all characters on your account to “purchase” the Riding Skill needed to fly within the four main Shadowlands zones!

UMMM Purchase?
What the heck and now much of a gold sink is that?

45 Likes

They also beat the raid in 24 hours of release.

Funny to see when vets kept praising how much harder content was back then.

Lul.

6 Likes

they said its available at renown 45 but idk about that july 6 stuff

Hopefully it doesn’t cost anything, that would be messed up.

10 Likes

It’s probably a new currency we will have to grind for. :grimacing:

13 Likes

WHEENNNNNNN?

:rage:

3 Likes

Blizzard has become the Internet Explorer meme of delivering its own news. This was know for over a month now.

2 Likes

One would think that by this late in the expansion you would actually know when this patch will be released . . .

Semper Fi! :us:

4 Likes

Looking forward to the content boys and gals. :partying_face: Hope there is a decent amount. Yaaar, where be all my cool items from Torghast and soul ash. Yaarr. :pirate_flag:

Waiting for 9.2

1 Like

No date? Meh.

3 Likes

That’s nice and all, yet when you planning on releasing the patch exactly, that’s what everyone wants to know at this point.

1 Like

orrrr…start hoarding your anima?

Watch it cost anima, or a large sum of gold over the previous pathfinder iterations to where all you had to do was grind something out, similar to what their doing now.

8 Likes

This feels like when you’re on a flight and get stuck taxiing on the runway for 2 hours.
They keep telling you the flight will take off soon, but it feels like it’s never going to happen.

Then right before they actually take off your stomach starts rumbling or your bladder decides it’s full because you’ve been sipping water the entire time.
But the seatbelt sign just lit up.

11 Likes