*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

One paladin using divine intervention on another paladin, then the sacrificial bubbled paladin hearthing.

How pissed would the raid leader be?

1 Like

Vending machine! Conjure one stack at a time.

When they ask for a portal to IF, open one to Darnassus and laugh at their reaction when they zone in.

2 Likes

There was this mage on my server back then that was an enchanter/alchemist and spammed trade chat with his professions, portals, and mage food. The guy made bank I am sure because he always had people around him and you had to wait your turn for a portal.

It could also be an annoyance. Dozens of whispers asking for a portal. Ignore ignore ignore. “20g for portal” /invite. 20g was huge!

As an adorable gnome mage, I will offer reduced rates on portals for some… very E erp.

1 Like
2 Likes

Are there anymore nominations for mayor before we have a vote?

1 Like

I nominate Magnificent and Violettina as a co-mayorship.

1 Like

I second the nomination

also

TRIBBIE CLASSIC CLASS WATCH 2019 UPDATE
Now I am kinda leaning toward drood at the moment…

1 Like

I believe SPM is going alliance on a PvP realm too. Alliance looking strong in classic. :wink:

2 Likes

I always loved those guys. Professional-sounding macros, you tip them for whatever they did and they’re like “ty for your business, sir, have a nice day”

1 Like

Ice cream guild name.

Classic Vanilla.

Boom.

4 Likes

Can we start pitching in guild names now? I’m sitting on a lot of them.

No Sprinkles
Nightmare on Elf Street
We go Galv
What is Defense
Me Farm or Family Die
Blame the Twinks
Do Thy Even Hoist, Brethren?
Not a Cult (gnomes allowed)
Strawpoll
We still have stables
BGFF

2 Likes

< We go Galv > looool. Harbinger of the 'nilla return. I miss the days of AV being about more than towers. Seems like it’s pruned to flavorless like so many other things.

2 Likes

“Enemy Flag Carrier”
“Nope, Farmin’ Mid”
“Get Off My Roads”
“Everyone Waterworks”
“Hogger On Farm”
“Stitches On Farm”
“Accursed By Stalvan”

2 Likes

Super awesome BG forum friends

4 Likes

< SABGFF >

Edit: Quotes have been giving me fits lately, anyone else having issues?

3 Likes

Ha but no BFG in Vanilla!

It keeps doing a thing where it undoes my quote. No idea why and it’s been happening for a while.

1 Like

Not just me then. I tried the relog thing and it’s still messin’ with me is why I was asking.

< Molten Core Swim Team >
< Original Ganksters >

2 Likes

Gankstars
Kill On Sight

1 Like