TRIBBIE CLASSIC CLASS WATCH 2019 UPDATE

Drood it is :cat2: :teddy_bear: :deciduous_tree:

Final answer

Good day

1 Like

Next weekā€¦

Dibs on Legolas.

2 Likes

Gotta reserve those names. Supposedly we will get our server list at that time too.

I may not try to spearhead a guild but I will at least attempt to get everyone on the same server and announce it on here.

If someone else wants to try to take the reins please do so lol. I plan on playing classic but maybe not as die hard as I initially planned.

You created the thread. Youā€™re responsible for all of us now.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol! Life happens and reality of playtime sets in. If I canā€™t be 100% at it then Iā€™d rather not.

I plan on making an Undead Priest to relive the epic and creepy starting zone of Undead. I also plan on making a Human Paladin as thatā€™s one of the only 2 classes Iā€™ve never really played. If there are any slots open for a Paladin healer, Iā€™m game.

I prefer servers with people Iā€™m familiar with. Most people I know donā€™t play much anymore and have no interest in Classic as they started playing Wrath or later. One reason I hate being part of the old school minority :frowning:

I havenā€™t seen any real plans for a server so may I suggest the RP-PvP server?

There is no doubt in my mind the community will be special on it. Youā€™ll avoid the toxic PvPbros and streamers too.

The guild name will have to be RP compliant, so PvP forum friends etc wonā€™t fly.

3 Likes

My vote is this. Iā€™ve gotten a few whispers tonight requesting it as well.

Anyone want to be a guild leader?

Iā€™m not familiar with RP servers. Is ā€œJdppā€ a valid name on a RP server?

That name will last about an hour on the server. Players may be more forgiving if he has an RP profile.

Would ā€œHolycowā€ also get reported?

Found their RP naming policy:

Seems kinda restrictiveā€¦ No fun names allowed?

Itā€™s more lenient than you think. Jdpp may not last too long because it lacks vowels obviously. Jerk wods are usually the victims of name changing and such lol.

My pally on emerald dream is jdpal and I havenā€™t had to change it.

It is restrictive. But if you donā€™t make a jerk of yourself, you could never be reported.

Kagrenac and his guild used to mass report everyone with non-compliant names just because.
Server is better with him gone :+1:

What are the benefits of being on a RP server?

Why RP PvP and not just a regular PvP server?

It would kinda suck to spend a lot of time on one toon and then lose its name because someone decided it didnā€™t meet their D&D RP standards.

RP realms have better communities imo.

Iā€™m not for sure when you started playing but I am sure you remember when this game had a stronger sense of community about it. Nowadays you can be the biggest toxic turd on the planet and disappear into the shards and crz and never see those people you were buttholes to. Thatā€™s not really the case on rp realms. Yea there are obviously plenty of turds just like the guy Herc pointed out but for the most part the community as a whole is a little better.

ā€œRoleplayingā€ doesnā€™t really happen unless you join a roleplaying guild with rp events. Itā€™s not forced on anyone.

I feel like Iā€™m rambling so just to reiterate, RP realms have better communities from my experience.

I updated the original post.

Donā€™t pick non-RP ruleset names on RP servers. Problem solved!

ā€¦