*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

Great minds think alike. I was facing a 10 man 99 twink premade so we basically did the same thing!

1 Like

The amount of time we spent dropping queues just to get them and then listening to voice comms when we got ā€˜em. :joy:

1 Like

Then the late night forum wars. It was all so much fun! Every couple of nights would be a new member posting here :joy:

1 Like

I got my first forum vacation from those. :wink:

TRIBBIE CLASSIC CLASS WATCH 2019 UPDATE

Still semi-committed to pally but having naughty thoughts about drood again

lol maybe this will helpā€¦

Druid has the tank/fc/healer build. 1/29/21 - It letā€™s you tank or heal every 5 man dungeon in the game. Heart of the wild talent gives you a big bonus to your intellect healing gear as well.

Not sure how this link works but something like this build is pretty versatile.

Iā€™m torn between that and a 25/26/0 holy/reck pally buildā€¦ Iā€™m not a huge fan of being an FC but I do love droods

Thatā€™d be fun.

That druid build would force you into tank or heals though unfortunately. And with the shortage of druids in classic, you will be asked to fc almost every wsg :frowning:

Kinda a double edged sword when certain classes shine over others in certain aspects of the game. Its neat that the flavor exists but it also forces roles a lot of times.

Pocket healing bgs would probably be hpal as the best.

1 Like

I donā€™t mind being FC so the naughty thoughts continue lol

Did you decide on priest v drood yet?

1 Like

Iā€™m torn on warr vs mage. Iā€™d like to play a pandaren dh to be honest.

Maybe Iā€™ll rp my gnome mage (or warrior) as a pandaren dh to my hearts sweet desireā€¦

2 Likes

Priest for right now lol.

Tough decision lol

1 Like

We need to lobby for an RP/PVP server and DOMINATE Goldshire

2 Likes

Thatā€™s always been my problem - ranged vs melee.

I honestly think I was garbage at melee until really this xpac.

I would try but always just felt like I couldnā€™t connect. Kinda like I felt on my ret the other night.

Iā€™ve always loved warrior. My gf jokes because I get all giddy and excited when spamming execute in bgs or anywhere with a warr.

But I also really enjoyed pvping as a frost mage back in mop/wod for the control and damage.

Then again I was also getting speedball loaded pretty hard back then so my memory may be off.

2 Likes

I want to force the erp folks into my inn/brothel where I force them to commit unspeakable acts for limited coin while I take a massive profit.

1 Like

Exactly. This makes me want to go female dwarf pally nowā€¦

Youā€™ll do the waddle more in classic war than bfa ret. Shaman totems and frost mages will be everywhere lol.

Iā€™m thinking of making a sexy gnome frost mage (loincloth baby) named Reallyapanda.

2 Likes

You might need to join the shave club after that.

1 Like

Jbfu#1860. Iā€™ll be there and looking forward to it! Iā€™ll be joining up August 28th. Are we going to be playing on a NA server?

Awesome. Definitely going to be on an NA. server.