*2nd Update 8/8/19* Classic wow - BG Forum Fam

I don’t know what any of them mean. The wife was googling them the other day and was more confused afterwards.

1 Like

I don’t know what any of this means?

Oh.

1 Like

Here’s a crash course in the language of drooler.

I admit that back in the 90s when I was in high school, we probably used some slang that my parents thought was stupid. Now, it’s probably the same thing. Newer generation slang we don’t understand.

And Rocax, another thing I forgot to mention. The whole “Guru” thing. Apparently, you can make videos of things and self-proclaim yourself as a “Guru” and it’s “just so.” You don’t even have to have been in the subject long. It just blows my mind. As far as I’m concerned, you should be very experienced, knowledged, etc to be a Guru.

1 Like

This just made it worse.

4HEAD: In reaction to a joke.

What?

1 Like

Wow lol… That was a painful read. I made it through a couple words but just couldn’t continue.

3 Likes

Reminds me of all the “Miracle cure!!” blogs and vids. Some schmo decides that eating nothing but radishes has cured his (insert illness here), and suddenly he’s an authority with thousands following his “Miracle Radish Diet!” likely to their detriment.

Before I became code monkey, I was a nurse. The registered type. Yeah, freaky diets are not the answer. :roll_eyes:

I think it’s supposed to be like:

3 Likes

Yes! That’s what I’m talking about and it’s becoming some new “thing.”

I’ve thought about self-proclaiming myself as a doctor. I’ll call myself Dr. Ph… wait.

2 Likes

I’ve scrolled up and down on it a number of times, like when you’re sucked into staring at a car crash. I’m still not getting it.

Lol = grandpa/grandma language now

3 Likes

Okay, new rule time for Classic.

These emotes in the polygon article are not allowed. Cool? Great. I’m glad we could all come to this agreement.

1 Like

Pog right there boys

Cmonbruh, kappa lul?

Feelsbadman!

3 Likes

A predictable response from you. Yet I don’t know whether to cringe or lol, I think I’ll go with “owlol”.

2 Likes

Cringe. It’s always been my goal to make awkward situations more awkward.

2 Likes

DUDE, 4HEAD.

What are we even saying right now?

2 Likes

in honor of this thread i’m gonna name an alt pepehands

5 Likes

I’m sooo glad I didn’t have a mouthful of coffee when I read this. :laughing:

2 Likes

@ 5:24 if the bookmark didn’t work. I see myself in a similar parenting situation down the road.

1 Like

We’ll toast your maiden alt voyage with getting GY camped for the rest of it’s digital life.

My head. Omgggg…

1 Like