Updated arena gear costs?

Do we know when the arena gear is going to be made cheaper yet and what everything is going to cost??

Hopefully there is significant time between the discount and season 2 actually starting, in order to make use of it??

2 Likes

Would love an official answer on this… there are probably tons of people just sitting on their honor/arena points waiting to see when the cost reductions will be implemented.

No.

1 Like

“prior to the end of S1”

1 Like

Well, they increased your weekly gain by up to 100 points (that you should have gotten the last 6 weeks due to their buggy updated arena system). And phase 2 is probably a month away as its already on ptr, so be happy with your 2 pieces.

Quick somebody file another lawsuit to slow down phase 2.

2 Likes

there definitely wont be a good enough time to use it. blizz panicked cus of the lawsuit and new world release and want to please the pve andys who finished all content after 1 week

cannot wait for new world tbh, will be fun and new and hopefully not run into the ground like wow

Season 2 is starting with phase 3 so you’ll have plenty of time to earn bonus points and get more gear. It doesn’t start with SSC/TK release

Source on S2 starting after P2 (presumably P3)? This would ruin pvp…

Although I guess S1 was before P2 so they might’ve changed their mind. Would be nice if they confirmed tbh

They revised this

My turn to ask for source :stuck_out_tongue:

Games a laggy mess with harsh locked animations, dodges can be canceled but after a lot of duels and PvP idk it’s kind of just a second rate game to WoW. The duels where you luck out and both parties abilities work as they should still just feel like a homogenized mess mostly, mainly because it is and combat complexity is low, and for what is there it’s mostly mechanical choices that matter not so much strategic ones.

I think of it as Call of Duty: The MMO.

It originally started as a hardcore pvp mmo then the pve kids screamed about it till the shoe horned it into what new world is now. Its decent but nothing what it could have been if they followed their original vision.

Think i’ll hold out for AoC

1 Like

Sorry, phase 2 has been delayed, they have to patch out more emotes.

2 Likes

phase 2 = season 2

originally s2 started with BT, but the gear was so woefully outdated. BT gear is insane compared to S2 gear

1 Like

It was at a blizzcon interview - it’s woeful that they don’t make this stuff clearer with an official content release schedule. For $15 a month releasing old content it seems like the least they could do…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.