Update: Earthfury Pop Growing - Blizard is Listening! Come to our server, help EF grow!

Scuba Cops member here.

I’ve been hospitalized 3 times since classic launch (for a chronic health issue not due to no-lifeing it) and tried my hardest to keep up with most of the other scuba members. I was only level 43 when we xfered off Herod onto earthfury. We didn’t think for a second that Blizzard would allow people to just xfer to a dead server and handle it so poorly. There’s no reason why it shouldn’t have been only Herod and Skeram xfering to Earthfury, it should’ve been all the full servers. You should’ve reduced the capacity on those servers before opening xfers so people can see what the Q was really going to be like when you tried to remove layering.

I honestly can’t even believe any of you people actually get paid to make these horrible decisions, most of it seems like just common sense, and yet even with all the analytics and data you have you still make the wrong decisions.

Now I’m level 17 on Incendius because our guild rerolled. A guild that is now fractured and divided and split between servers. Worst part is I literally can’t even log onto Incendius atm because of a current DDoS attack I believe.

I’m upset, but mainly just broken at the moment. I put so much effort trying to level my character, we put a lot of faith in YOU, BLIZZARD, to take care of those willing to xfer off herod and other high pop servers to help with the Qs but instead we are just now forced to re-reroll. A majority of our guild was already over lvl 50, we had like a dozen people at 60 already. Now all those characters are just dead.

3 Likes

I feel you dude… i came from skearm and its just a barren wast land. Only social aspect i see is in our guild… its pretty hurten

1 Like

Sad part is merging the server with the other transfer servers wouldn’t do a single thing. Heartseeker had 50 total alliance on the server. Earthfury needs to be deleted and everyones character put back on Skerem or Herod. It’s an absolute joke that I could not get a single BRD group in over 12 hours of looking. There is literally no point in playing on that server. You can quest to 60 then just abandon the game because theres no players to play with.

2 Likes

Dead server lol. Blizzard has no problem with leaving servers with zero population.

2 Likes

Bring back the previous server caps, give players a reason to transfer.

2 Likes

Serious question … why would you reroll on Incendius? It’s also a full server with frequent queue’s of 60-120min+

1 Like

You rerolled on another server that is already full? I’m super confused why your guild would move off a full server that has multi-hour queues, just to reroll on another server that also has frequent multi-hour queues…?

1 Like

Yeah, its ugly. Completely dead server. Getting a group for anything is almost impossible. As I am playing, there are a grand total of 13 Alliance members playing from level range from 50-60. Blizzard, please take notice…

1 Like

Because herod had 6+ hour Qs during our raid times and blizzard increased the capacity of players on Herod by a large amount. Meaning when they remove layers and reduce the capacity back to original cap of 12,000 players that means that 6k Q is going to shoot up to 15k+ Q. Incendius has had MAYBE a 500 person Q so far during peak hours BUT Incendius never had its capacity increased, its still at the 12k capacity, so when they remove layering they wont be reducing capacity which increases Q time.

1 Like

Feel for those that transferred. Once I saw it was a forced transfer to a specific realm I already knew this was going to be a problem. Blizzard should have opened up transfer to several medium pop realms instead of creating a graveyard for characters to die in.

2 Likes

Got a solid laugh this morning over my coffee reading the updates to this thread and my early thoughts that Blizzard might actually care enough to do anything about this situation.

Good times.

Hold out hope at least until the weekend is over. If they don’t have any plans for this server after this next week than the panic is justified.

This isn’t true at all.

Incendius has had queue’s of several hours + several thousand people. Not quite the level that Herod had, but it was close to half at some peaks.

Last night even, Incendius had a queue of several thousand with an hour+ queue time.

Also, they increased the realm cap for all realms, and not just Herod. As soon as they increased the cap Incendius had lower queue numbers from the 5k-8k+ they had the first week.

Not really sure where you got any of your info from but literally nothing you wrote was accurate at all.

2 Likes

Everything you are saying is inaccurate rofl - if you feel that I’m wrong than post the proof.

Here ya go. Last time wowhead had an article about it from a week ago:

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=294723/launch-classic-wow-server-queue-times-us-oc
Server queue for Incendius of… 5.6k - 5,000 is a lot more than the max 500 you spouted off earlier.
And Herod had a queue of 10.2k at the time.

So again… you moved (stupidly) from a full server to a new dead server. And now restarted on another full server. I feel bad for you.

1 Like

I did not reroll on Incendius. I will remain on Earthfury until I can either transfer or the population stabilizes. If it ends up being like the private servers, where my guild is the only one on the server, so be it. I joined a new guild and we have enough members to raid. But it is pretty dead population, and it sucks Blizzard has driven us to this.

1 Like

I hope Blizzard is paying close attention to this thread.
Earthfury seems dead and this weekend hasn’t made it any better. LFG/world chat is very slow and it’s hard to find a group for any elite quests or dungeons. I’ll check the AH and barely any postings for anything.
Blizzard please help us

1 Like

Bump, because Dead.

1 Like

The irony here is that the post count on this thread will be low since it only affects the few of us that transferred…

1 Like

It sucks I transferred here with friends. I’m ready to just drop losses and reroll, but they don’t want to. I want to play with them, but at the same token play on a server with an actual community. sucks.