LFD End Game Rewards

There is currently very little reward for doing end game LFD content. I think it heroics should at least reward 300+ gold if there’s not going to be a worthwhile gear reward. Worthwhile meaning at least as good as world content rewards.

WoW is pretty far from a “play your way” type game and I’d like to see that changed.

1 Like

Queueable content is the lowest form of content and the rewards should be the lowest. The gear is there for you. All you have to do is put forth the slightest bit of effort and get out of the queue.

Took this DH from 386 to 410 in a week doing low M+.

1 Like

Still makes no sense why you can’t queue for M+.

1 Like

Can I get 300 gold for just walking in on Heroic difficulty and clearing it? Heroic dungeons can easily be soloed, and I’d rather not have to wait for the game to pair me up with random people.

It makes a lot of sense, in M+ you can’t replace people and higher keys require communication. Mythic 0 on the other hand, that you should be able to queue imo.

Yes it does. M+ would be a disaster if it was in the queue.

I’d also rather not deal with toxic M+ pugs.

1 Like

The vast majority aren’t toxic. The vast majority of people in the group finder are just chill people looking to do content.

1 Like

I’d like more Azerite being rewarded tbh. I think I only get 120 or so for running one.

Take your waggle and hit the island expeditions! Boring as ever, but still the best AP bang for your buck…

Funny enough I just learned that I should be doing these for Azerite. RIP

But but…players will then be forced to do lfd for rewards :rofl:

You can do 4x heroics (or 3x mythic) for 15-20min total and get 3500 ap + a treasure map mission. All in all it’s about ~4800 ap for half an hour’s work?

The real crazies will run IEs continuously, but just going for the weekly reward is good enough for most.

You know, making the HoA to level 53 without IE just seems insane with this context and I am questioning my sanity a bit now.

lol

I can’t imagine a worse thing they could do to the game.

unless you like failure. then ok, maybe.

1 Like

Don’t forget EP bosses award 900ap each. Makes clearing LFR (2 wings) an additional 5.4k ap per week. The full raid is 7.2k per difficulty.

I wish they gave some purpose back to LFD. Maybe sell tabards that allow you finish emissaries in dungeons. So instead of doing 4 world quests you would put a tabard on and queue for a random heroic. Or buff rewards substantially.

It’s not a big deal of a dungeon run, but it’s still a dungeon run, and it’s much more fun that doing WQs solo in my experience.

1 Like