Upcoming Class Tuning Changes – March 29

We’ll be making the following changes to increase the performance of select specializations in next week’s realm maintenance.

As always, these are subject to further change before they go live, and we’ll have the final adjustments in our hotfixes update next week.

Additionally, we’re not planning on nerfing any over-performing specializations with this week’s pass, as we want to gather more data and provide more advance notice.

Classes

Death Knight

• Unholy
    • All damage increased by 5%.

Druid

• Feral
    • All damage increased by 3%.
    • Primal Wrath damage increased by 10%.
    • Brutal Slash damage increased by 20%.
    • Swipe damage increased by 15%.
    • Thrash damage increased by 20%.

Hunter

• Beast Mastery
    • Beast Cleave now deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets (was 5).
    • All damage increased by 3%.

Monk

• Mistweaver
    • Spinning Crane Kick damage increased by 30%.

Rogue

• Outlaw
    • Blade Flurry now strikes nearby enemies for 50% of normal damage (was 40%).

Shaman

• Elemental

Warlock

• Destruction

Warrior

• Ignore Pain now ignores 55% of the damage (was 50%).
  • Protection
    • Demoralizing Shout now reduces the damage enemies deal to you by 25% (was 20%).
    • Ignore Pain now reduces the cost of Ignore Pain to 35 Rage (was 40 Rage).
    • Spell Reflection cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (was 25 seconds).
    • Vanguard reduces all damage taken by 15% (was 10%).
41 Likes

Wow :star_struck: so many buffs… thanks blizz :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Also need to buff havoc DH.

8 Likes

LOL at destro buff thank you

They’re already doing 19k overall in M+, it seemed like demo was going to take home the gold but hey! Locks are finally good in M+ again so I’ll take it :laughing:

Why destro locks needed a buff: (Not at all lol this one did 29k dps overall, double what the sub rogue did and they both have 4pc)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YgfptmbWxqHhwJLQ#fight=1&type=damage-done

5 Likes

You’re doing flat damage buffs but it’s tier sets that people are feeling hard done by right now.

Aff.
BM.
Havoc.

You do not need more time to acknowledge that these suck.

25 Likes

Warrior buff wee

1 Like

Good… but where is the resto shaman buffs man DAMN…

6 Likes

I’m just glad arms warrior is getting buffed in arena :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello miss dwarf,

I just wanted to let you know that Mistweavers are in a more bad spot than resto whammy. Have a food day :relieved::pray:

3 Likes

Woo feral Druid #1

6 Likes

The real question is where is the ww single target dmg buffs

11 Likes

PLEASE tell me there are also PvP tuning on the way, these buffs are going to make some strong specs even stronger in PvP.

22 Likes

Those buffs to feral are huuuuge. We gonna see some more kitty cats :cat:

8 Likes

You know what I take back every unkind thing I’ve said in the last few months about you guys <3

I am allllll for these feral buffs maaan thnks for listening maybe thrash will be somewhat useful

9 Likes

Just looking at WCL mythic statistics. Why are we buffing Elemental Shaman and not Shadow Priest?

Elemental is the best performing caster besides Demonology which is fed Power Infusion and so its performance logs are skewed. Why are you buffing a spec that isn’t an underdog and not the specs below it?

5 Likes

Linxy Tell me these are for PvE and that PVP will offset these.

3 Likes

Why are you buffing Feral’s ST damage when it’s actually good, yes they need help in AOE but why 3% flat increase to all damage, take a look at some logs and stop with your horrible internal numbers. Also not nerfing is just a bunch of BS, some specs are doing way too much damage and need nerfs now, not in a week, who cares about the stupid RWF, maybe they should stop playing busted classes to get ahead.

3 Likes

Are you aware that BM is dead last in DPS? Why do they get a smaller buff than others with higher DPS?

10 Likes

It’s a start. Nothing too special, but it’s a start.
I did some napkin math on my end looking at my ToP17++ run.

Long story short, it’s roughly 500 DPS increase. Other keys may be higher.
In ToP my Flurry was almost 3 million. So it will go up to roughly 4 million.

Now. On PAPER it should be 25% increase, but, mobs HP stays the same, so they will just die faster, but you won’t just get extra million hit points out of thin air. Ya know what I’m saying? IDK. IDK if it makes sense I’m too high. But anyway, it’s all right. It’s a start.

Also, keep in mind, Blade Flurry accounts for roughly 20-30% of overall damage. So it’s not liek they gave us flat buff. They didn’t.

But, there are some RAID fights where Outlaw is doing well it seems… prob blessed by that RNG at times. So I can see why the only changed Blade Flurry as it is only usable in Keys and some minor cleave in Raids which is practically a joke with 20 other people.

2 Likes