Upcoming Changes to the Ashran, Isle of Conquest, and Wintergrasp Epic Battlegrounds

In all these changes Kronos still has less health than the tree the alliance summons.

Why??? How is that fair and balanced?

Can we please get some more of that Epic Battleground Tuning :pray:

This was all the way back in Shadowlands… we need more of this type of love.

Ashran and Alterac Valley are PvE at this point.

Sorry for the necro, but I think this is literally the last time Epic Battlegrounds got tuned…

I can’t believe i’m saying this but Epic Battlegrounds in Shadowlands were so good compared to what we have now.

…wtf

/ten

forums need to be lock after 3 years if not replied
and yes this is a 3 year old necro

2 Likes

Lmao my guy

1 Like

It didn’t hit that me it’s been 3 years until after I posted and it said “3 years later…”

I knew it’d been awhile but Jesus Christ. Ever since the lockdown period I feel like my perception of time has been awful…

1 Like

Posts need to be locked after 2 months of no replies.

1 Like

I’ve read that apparently the EU forums do this? I wonder why we don’t have this enabled.

Weird it’s not consistent.

Blizzard was literally going to next patch, but scrapped it because of your horrendous necro.

3 Likes

I would actually get depression

Maximum Emotional Damage moment

No excuse for necroing a 3 year old post. Start a new one.

I saw Ashran changes, and I had hope, then I saw you…there’s not enough shame in the universe to bestow upon you.

1 Like

Reading this was the equivalent of an older man with a “vietnam veteran” license plate looking you in the eyes with a remourseful facial expression sticking his arm out the window and giving you a thumbs down :-1: after you accidentally cut him off.

My heart hurts.

You bastard you gave me hope!

1 Like

Dude. I legit thought a blue posted updated changes to epic bgs. Turns out it was just a necro thread from days last. Lame.

Yea it got me all excited too. Then I remembered that blizz has completely abandoned ebgs. So…yea.

1 Like

pvp*