Upcoming a big shadow priest rework!

Hey, there’s the changes I was expecting last week.

void form is such a garbage mechanic, glad they trying to do something with SP. Now bring back Blackout

1 Like

I don’t know what to think just from reading spell and talent descriptions. It reads pretty unexceptional or at least doesn’t come off as immediately exciting.

Definitely will need to test it.

It might be better, it could be even worse.

Shush. Its still a talent.

I’m calling fake on this one

Wrong, nice try though

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-priest-class-changes/490697/116

1 Like

Still sitting here for WW monk changes at least.

Void Form is now effectively Avenging Wrath for Spriests, with the option to talent into the current mechanic for the masochists.

The synergy with the new talents creates a LOT of potential. I like the changes so far. We’ll how they actually feel, but this is good. This is really good.

Damnation is majorly peeking my interest for PvP.
Searing Nightmare could easily put Spriests in Meta for M+ if it’s correctly tuned.
Death and Madness turns SW: Death into a proper Execute and gives the spec good flow for leveling and mobs chaining. Good.

Putin is behind this leak.

1 Like

…another main contender joins the fray! I will add shadow priest to selection of what I’ll main in SL. Not gonna get hyped tho, don’t wanna get disappointed by the outcome.

1 Like

Finally! Ty blizz!

1 Like

Interesting that they’re doing this after saying there wouldn’t be any more large changes. Hopefully this means there’s still some hope for other classes too.

I really would have made void form into a kinda “heat” management system where you can toggle it on and off, where “over heating” caused massive backlash and put it on cooldown, think holosmith from gw2.

But hey, shadow is now another cooldown spec.

I like the new AoE stuff, but I don’t understand why every spec in the game is build/spend or built around cooldowns.

The best bit of that was this part
“This design has not been a clear winner for several players as we often receive feedback”

Several players Hahahhaha

1 Like

Great, now I’m feeling the lack of beta invite. I’d be highly interested in testing this out. I’ll just be cautiously optimistic for now, I suppose.

4 Likes

Do we know when these changes will go live? Any guesses?

Since Voidform is a actual DPS CD now, then the abilities need to be increased to compensate for the damage loss of not constantly going into Void Form.

I am now hyped enough to swap my character avatar over

I am also going to gear up my priest in it’s painful state so I can enjoy the prepatch

1 Like

God YES!!!

1 Like

Okay… I’m excited to try this out :blush: